Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,179 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We just stayed at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites! The hotel was beautiful and the staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel was in the process of being updated! The only negative I have is that the food was super expensive. I would defiantly stay here again and I can't wait to go back!
I don't think I've ever had a bad stay at a Marriott hotel! They are great and offer so much with just a one night stay and the employees are always so friendly and helpful! You really can't go wrong staying at one!
Marriot Hotels are great! Always clean and super nice. Good service and decent prices, good to get groupons or deals!
Nice hotel, rates are good. Depending on your destination, some are nicer than others. You get a lot of comps here, the staff is pleasant and they have activities for the guests if you're bored. And the rewards program is great!
I really like this hotel. I've been there twice in Santa Clara and both experiences have been great. Great customer service. I really enjoyed the pool and gym.
It's an average run of the mill good hotel. Not too crazy fancy but not ugly and standoffish either. Nice place to stay. Stayed at the one in San Diego and it was pretty decent! Also not expensive either
Marriott's are the absolute best. Everyone should enroll to be a rewards member. I have probably stayed in 50 Marriotts around the world and the experiences are great! They are selective on staff so that you are ensured a quality stay! And they are also great because they have so many locations!
The hotels are definitely great. It's a good stay with a continental breakfast the next morning. They have good customer service, the rooms are comfortable, and it's not too pricey. Mariott definitely isn't the top brand of hotels, but it is nice and affordable.
I traveled most of my childhood. The Marriott was always our "to go" place to stay!
Great customer service. Love the pillows and beds are soft and comfortable. I would definitely recommend people to stay here.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos