Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,143 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott website and app are extremely user friendly and easy to locate a hotel no matter where you travel. I can save hotels I frequently stay at for business travel and all of my room preferences. Booking a room can be done with a click of a button!
Great rooms that are clean and the beds are comfortable. I've always received great service and enjoyed my stay!!
I love Marriott hotels. The bedding is the best around and I have never had any problems. Its always clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful.
Marriot hotels are always the highest quality and have wonderful service. Their hotels are something I'd definitely recommended to people traveling who want to have a great experience.
Went to south carolina for a weekend back in january, spent it viewing the scenery and stayed at this hotel. It was great.. comfy ass beds, clean environment and the staff made you feel welcomed... liked it here a lot
Marriott brand hotels and resorts are classy, non-smoking, and focused on lasting relationships with their customers. They have been expanding their reach (by acquiring brands like Ritz Carlton and Gaylord Resorts) over the recent years. Their lowest end properties (Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites) are still typically nice, especially with the recent renovations slated for these properties. I also enjoy their rewards program (although it's not as easy to climb the tiers as it is with other brands) - great perks, consistent treatment. Overall, you can't go wrong at a Marriott. Spend the little extra and enjoy!
Marriott properties are my go to places when I am traveling. There are so many different types of accomadations so you have a wide array of choices.
Every time we have stayed in Marriott it's been a great experience! the ones in Nashville are very nice. the beds are comfortable and our stay is enjoyable!
I find most Marriott hotels to be overpriced and amenity short. They tent to not be well up kept for the most part in the US. I would rather stay at their Hampton Inn and get the same quality room plus breakfast, free wifi, and often parking.
LOVE MARRIOTT! When I have had a problem, their customer service is excellent. All of the facilities are nice and clean, too! Have been to many worldwide and am always impressed by their hotels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos