BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Heather W.
Spokane, WA
Great customer service, friendly faces, home baked cookies, lots of options! We like to stay at the weekly marries meant for business travelers just because we have a family and it is like a studio apartment comes with fridge, micro, ect!
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Always a trust worthy hotel. Usually always clean, beds are comfy. This is usually where my team and I stay when we have meets that are held in Orlando.
Victoria R.
Marriott is easily one of my favorite Hotel brands. I always know that I will be greeted by friendly staff, and never have to worry about cleanliness or amenities in the room. Marriott does it right.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
It depends on the location. Some are updated other need a little more work. Downtown SD has a great Marriott with a rooftop bar.
Tess M.
Milwaukee, WI
Great customer service, I've stayed with them in both the States and Europe and I've never had a bad experience. Everyone is more than accommodating and they really do get to know you. The concierge is always very helpful and has always been great at giving suggestions when it comes to food and entertainment. They are definitely my favorite hotel brand.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I used to play soccer all the time and my soccer team would go out of town. I have stayed at the Marriott and it is a great place to stay at! The breakfast is delicious and the service is nice!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This chain of hotels is great World Wide. If you are going overseas, and are nervous about staying somewhere where they may not speak English- choose a Marriott. I can almost guarantee you a great time. There will be someone at the hotel who can help you find things to do- and there will be a great restaurant in the hotel.
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
Marriott is my #1 choice when traveling. Each of their hotels provides a clean, fresh room. Amenities often include on-site restaurants and bars. Staff is always very pleasant and helpful.
Carmen C.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Pretty good hotel rooms I would say. I think that they could be a little cleaner.
Erin D.
Oneida, NY
Best hotel chain. I own the Marriot time share and love it. Usually stay at the Myrtle Beach Resort and its the best next to Disney Resorts. Very clean property, friendly staff, and great activities for kids and families.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?