Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,200 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great customer service, friendly faces, home baked cookies, lots of options! We like to stay at the weekly marries meant for business travelers just because we have a family and it is like a studio apartment comes with fridge, micro, ect!
Always a trust worthy hotel. Usually always clean, beds are comfy. This is usually where my team and I stay when we have meets that are held in Orlando.
Marriott is easily one of my favorite Hotel brands. I always know that I will be greeted by friendly staff, and never have to worry about cleanliness or amenities in the room. Marriott does it right.
It depends on the location. Some are updated other need a little more work. Downtown SD has a great Marriott with a rooftop bar.
Great customer service, I've stayed with them in both the States and Europe and I've never had a bad experience. Everyone is more than accommodating and they really do get to know you. The concierge is always very helpful and has always been great at giving suggestions when it comes to food and entertainment. They are definitely my favorite hotel brand.
I used to play soccer all the time and my soccer team would go out of town. I have stayed at the Marriott and it is a great place to stay at! The breakfast is delicious and the service is nice!
This chain of hotels is great World Wide. If you are going overseas, and are nervous about staying somewhere where they may not speak English- choose a Marriott. I can almost guarantee you a great time. There will be someone at the hotel who can help you find things to do- and there will be a great restaurant in the hotel.
Marriott is my #1 choice when traveling. Each of their hotels provides a clean, fresh room. Amenities often include on-site restaurants and bars. Staff is always very pleasant and helpful.
Pretty good hotel rooms I would say. I think that they could be a little cleaner.
Best hotel chain. I own the Marriot time share and love it. Usually stay at the Myrtle Beach Resort and its the best next to Disney Resorts. Very clean property, friendly staff, and great activities for kids and families.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos