BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Joan S.
Its warm and welcoming, ready and willing to help and accommodate you at all times. The hotels located super close to downtown, the best shopping that Westchester has to offer. Walking distance to the metro north station 45 mins to grand central. Walking distance to great variety of dinning options! Rooms are spacious and drenched in natural sun light, always clean and fully equipped. I give it 4 stars.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Marriott hotels are my ride or die hotels especially when I'm traveling for work or pleasure you can never go wrong with a Marriott hotel especially since Marriott is affiliated with the Ritz Carlton. I love the reward system that Marriott offers and I have often been able to redeem my points for free nights at a hotel. There have been some occasions where I've had some negative incidents happened while staying at a Marriott hotel but the staff is quick to fix the situation and definitely compensate me for my troubles.
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
I recently still want to these hotels for a vacation with my family it was very nice. I had very nice people at the check in desk's in the rooms was very nice and clean and I didn't see anything wrong with it with initial walking. They had toiletries and other figures of the restrooms which is very nice. Everything looks really clean up the poop was very nice and presentable and a very enjoyed the stay
Tyson C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel was probably one of my least favorite hotels that I stated in my lifetime. When I got to the room, my sheets had hair on the bed as if they had not been changed. I called the front desk and they immediately change them, they also took some money off my bill. Their customer service and other areas of service are wonderful. Just their custodial staff may need a little bit of tidying up.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I almost always stay at Marriott hotels when we travel. We have a Marriott Visa and build up rewards points that way so we get free nights each year, which is great. The thing I love about Marriott as a brand is their consistency. You always know what you're going to get whether you're staying at a Renaissance, JW or resort or if you're going the select service route with a Courtyard, Fairfield Inn or Residence Inn. They're not usually anything fancy, but knowing what to expect and feeling welcome when you walk through the door goes a long way.
Djanice M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I stayed at a Marriott about two weeks ago when traveling for my Brother-in-law's birthday. It was nice but our room could see the pool through the windows but yet no quick access. Also there were so many leaves outside the pool which were very messy. I also felt as though the breakfast was not only lacking but the one single file line made it take about 10 minutes to just grab a piece of toast.
Stacey M.
Marriott always takes care of their customers. They always try to work with you to get you the best pricing and accommodate you in any way that they can. All the Marriott Hotels are very nice and offer both a pool and fitness center. Their fitness centers are a lot nicer than most hotels and offer a lot more. The workers are always very friendly. They have mobile check out which is nice when you are in a hurry. The rewards program they have is so nice if you travel a lot. You can build up points and then use those points for different stays.
Marisa E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been a loyal Marriott guest for the majority of my life. Not only is it my go to hotel chain for personal and work travel, but my parents own timeshares in Hilton Head Island, SC and Koa Alina, Hawaii, so I've stayed in all types of their resorts. I think their service is outstanding and the variety of options they have for types of places to stay is great. I like Marriott since you know it will always be a nice, clean hotel. I've stayed in locations across the world and their high level of quality and service is always paramount.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
I loved my room here. Especially since i had left another property on Key West that is supposed to be the most luxurious. I will admit the other property had a much better location, and some nicer amenities, but for $400 a night the room felt like a rodeside HOJO.
The room/ suite I stayed at at the Marriott for the same price, was beautiful I would go back there in a flash.
Pleasant staff, beautiful pool, balcony etc.
Maybe a little far off the main area, and not the best beach in Key west, but the hotel was great, and then they have a shuttle, and it is an easy drive to get closer in.
Jasmina P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of Marriott Hotels. I recently stayed in one located in Phoenix by the airport, and I was not at all impressed. The pictures made the hotel seem amazing, but when I arrived, the place was run down and my room was not at all how it looked in the pictures! I have also had bad experiences at other Marriott locations, and I try to avoid staying at these hotels whenever possible.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?