BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
I love Marriott hotels and prefer this hotel chain over any other. The staff is always friendly and helpful and their amenities are usually above par. They can be more expensive than other chains but I would pay the extra price for a good nights sleep in a beautiful hotel or resort any day!
Shyann P.
austin, Texas
The Marriott is always clean and their beds are so comfortable!! I love the complementary breakfast. I feel as if its money well spent when I stay at a Marriott hotel.
Aivee Q.
Edison, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott hotels. Especially j.w marriots. They make me feel like I'm in a 5 star resort. The hotel is beautiful and the amenities are even more amazing. The staff and the rooms were very clean and they attended all my needs with no problem. Would definitely stay at Marriott anytime.
Briana C.
Louisville, KY
You can't go wrong with a Marriott. We stay at Marriotts the most. They are always clean, typically offer above and beyond extras. We are concert goers and we travel for them as well. Marriotts are always positioned close to big venues making it easier to walk to and from our destinations.
Brigette F.
Orlando
Marriott is great overall. I am a member with them and make an effort to get points anywhere I can. They make you feel welcome and accommodate your requests when able.
Nidia G.
Miami
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square New York and this is probably the most beautiful hotel I’ve ever stayed at. VERY expensive but so incredibly amazing. Has multiple restaurant options and the lobby is insanely huge. The rooms are beautiful and big and the service is awesome!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
I have never had a bad experience at any Marriott hotel. They always accommodate to all of my needs, and make sure I am comfortable and happy. Although it is a bit expensive, there is no better place to stay. The beds are so incredibly comfortable which is a big plus! Definitely recommend.
Daena Rachel E.
Jersey City, NJ
I've stayed at Marriott hotels for as long as I can remember and never have I been disappointed. Great service and great accommodations. Rates can get pricey, but it's worth the extra money from customer service/amenities standpoint. I don't think you could ever go wrong choosing Marriott.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I know that Marriott is a trusted hotel that I can stay at.  I like that most have a free breakfast this helps with cost of travel, yet customer service really depends per location.  I have found that our the hard way.  I would recommend Marriott for the average stay.
Libby G.
Great service at every level, and always clean and lovely. Amenities are consistent across cities and once you become an upper level member, you might as well be royalty
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?