BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Erin P.
Mc Henry, MD
I always like staying at a Marriott hotel. Not only are there so many hotels and hotel chains to choose from but their rewards program is easy to get free nights with and their Customer Service is phenomenol. Marriott hotels are one of my preferred "go-to" hotels when I have to travel or stay overnight somewhere.
Maxine G.
Caribou, ME
My husband and I only stayed for two nights in this hotel and it was absolute perfection!
We took a mini-vacation to get away and to treat ourselves and that is exactly what we did. Our whole stay here was just awesome: from the hotel room to the town of bangor itself. We are definitely looking to come back again!
LaShawn B.
Orlando, FL
I have never met a Marriott that I did not like. They are priced right, and nice and clean and have great staff. But, I must stay that they are not my go-to hotel only because they are missing out on a few of the finer touches like the extra plush pillows and thick towels, but overall, I am pleased with the hotel.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I often use Marriott Hotels and overall find them to be great and offer good amenities (pools, complimentary breakfast, etc.).  Even when I do have a complaint, their management team has always been very accommodating to rectify the situation.  I also love their rewards program, especially because they offer rewards points for turning down housekeeping services (which isn't necessary if you are just there for a couple nights).
Becca W.
New Albany, OH
As someone who travels a lot for work, my company always puts me up in a Marriott. The buildings are always nice and well furnished and the service is impeccable. My only thing that I have an issue with regarding Marriott is that their front desk staff always seem to find a way to charge me personally for my business room even when it's already being put on my company's card. This is incredibly frustrating and maybe it's just my luck but ūü§∑
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Racine, WI and it is in desperate need of renovations. It is way too expensive for the condition that it is in. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and she had the reception there and although the rooms are dated, they did a phenomenal job with the wedding! The banquet room was beautiful and the food was great. I 100% recommend getting married there, just stay at hotel across the street, there are many to choose from.
Morgan M.
Dalton
Some Marriott hotels are great, but others are outdated and in need of renovations. I stayed at a Marriott hotel in Atlanta a couple nights ago, and was surprised when I walked in the room. There was a balcony, but the sliding glass door was bolted shut, locked, and caulked closed. The windows were also all cloudy. I was weird and the room would have been a lot better if they would just do something about the inaccessible balconies.
Gabriella R.
Merced, CA
I love Marriott hotels they always have such a great staff and great locations. They are the most accommodating and customer service oriented hotel chain I have ever stayed with. And are always SO CLEAN! I also love the ability to give my points as a reward member to anyone even if they aren't a reward member.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is my go to place when I'm traveling for work or for personal. The customer service is stellar and the fact that they have an app that you can check in and make other requests on makes the staying experience just that much better I would recommend staying at a Marriott hotel to anyone who is planning a business or personal trip.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Recently stayed at their Detroit location right on the water and it was beautiful!  The views are spectacular and rooms were great.  I wish I could have taken their pillows and comforter because they are AMAZING.  I would say, this location does need some refreshing in common areas like the elevators and hallways but the rooms are well updated.  Staff is great and the price per night was as I would have expected.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?