4.59 / 5 based on 15,162 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love Marriott hotels and prefer this hotel chain over any other. The staff is always friendly and helpful and their amenities are usually above par. They can be more expensive than other chains but I would pay the extra price for a good nights sleep in a beautiful hotel or resort any day!
The Marriott is always clean and their beds are so comfortable!! I love the complementary breakfast. I feel as if its money well spent when I stay at a Marriott hotel.
I love Marriott hotels. Especially j.w marriots. They make me feel like I'm in a 5 star resort. The hotel is beautiful and the amenities are even more amazing. The staff and the rooms were very clean and they attended all my needs with no problem. Would definitely stay at Marriott anytime.
You can't go wrong with a Marriott. We stay at Marriotts the most. They are always clean, typically offer above and beyond extras. We are concert goers and we travel for them as well. Marriotts are always positioned close to big venues making it easier to walk to and from our destinations.
Marriott is great overall. I am a member with them and make an effort to get points anywhere I can. They make you feel welcome and accommodate your requests when able.
I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square New York and this is probably the most beautiful hotel I’ve ever stayed at. VERY expensive but so incredibly amazing. Has multiple restaurant options and the lobby is insanely huge. The rooms are beautiful and big and the service is awesome!
I have never had a bad experience at any Marriott hotel. They always accommodate to all of my needs, and make sure I am comfortable and happy. Although it is a bit expensive, there is no better place to stay. The beds are so incredibly comfortable which is a big plus! Definitely recommend.
I've stayed at Marriott hotels for as long as I can remember and never have I been disappointed. Great service and great accommodations. Rates can get pricey, but it's worth the extra money from customer service/amenities standpoint. I don't think you could ever go wrong choosing Marriott.
I know that Marriott is a trusted hotel that I can stay at. I like that most have a free breakfast this helps with cost of travel, yet customer service really depends per location. I have found that our the hard way. I would recommend Marriott for the average stay.
Great service at every level, and always clean and lovely. Amenities are consistent across cities and once you become an upper level member, you might as well be royalty
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos