Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My absolute favorite hotel chain to stay in. I always look for a Marriott when I'm traveling. They are always clean and modern.
Hotels usually vary by location but Marriotts are pretty consistent! Great service and nice rooms!
We have stayed several times at The Marriott Hotels. In my opinion the rooms are really clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The decorations were nice too. I feel like their prices are reasonable. Overall, our experience was nice, and I would stay again in the future.
Good brand. Never really had a bad experience! Great rooms and staff is usually friendly and helpful
I have always had an overall positive experience with Marriott hotels. I recently stayed at the Marriott in San Juan / Condado (Puerto Rico) and my experience was very pleasant! Every Marriott I've stayed at has been clean, customer service has been great, and amenities have been top notch for the price point.
Every experience that I've had at a Marriott hotel has been great. The staff is wonderful and is very accommodating for everything that I need. If there ever is an issue they treated with the upmost importance and make sure that our needs are met. I find myself looking for vacations in areas where I know that I can get a Marriott hotel
Marriot is a trusted household brand. I look to stay at one whenever possible and budget allows
I love Marriott hotels, there always clean and well maintained. The Marriott Grande Vista in Orlando is my absolute favorite though! so beautiful, its like being on a secluded island in the resort but you travel down the road off the grounds and your right in the middle of all the Orlando fun!
I've always been a fan of Marriott!! I travel a lot for work and Marriott is my company's go-to spot. They offer a lot of fantastic upgrades and benefits, too!
Just a tad bit expensive, but very nice rooms and very great customer service. Nice breakfast
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos