Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,209 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Always can rely on a Marriott hotel wherever I go. My favorite chain to stay at when traveling for work! My Marriott Rewards program is also wonderful.
We love marriott! They are everywhere and offer a great rewards program! It's nice to know the quality you're getting before arriving at your hotel.
From comfort, family-friendly amenities, crisp style and brand diversity, Marriott is our "go to" hotel. Whether you need a simple and affordable overnight stay or a glamorous getaway, they have you covered. We love that each property offers a unique feature (like a water park in San Antonio, a marina in NH or a view of Hyde Park in London). Not to mention their rewards program is fabulous with loads of perks and international partnerships. Hands down and across the board, Marriott's are our family's favorite hotel brand.
I work for a Marriott so I see first hand how great this brand is. They not only have high standards, there is a Marriott brand that offers amenities for everyone's needs. Marriott also offers great customer service, I could not imagine staying anywhere other than Marriott!
I often stay at this chain for business. Nice comfy rooms, and they have everything I want. Polite and friendly staff.
I used to be very fond of the Marriott chain, however over the last few years i have been doing A LOT of traveling and i have found that Marriott is my least favorite of any other chain of hotels. Their prices are always higher, the hotels are not as updated and 3 of the 4 i have stayed in lately have all been noisy. These are Marriotts in downtown Atlanta and Dallas. I would suggest another brand hotel if you are traveling often. there are a few that i do still LOE like the Grand Hotel in Point Clear but it is a resort and should be Awesome!
Every Marriott I've ever stayed at has always been absolutely FABULOUS. They truly know how to treat their guests and make you super comfortable!
One of the best hotel chains there is! My family loves staying at the Residence Inn Marriott hotels because they provide a mini studio room which includes a kitchen. There is also the simple Marriott hotel which are perfect for conventions and functions.
I stay at these all the time. They are in major and convenient locations. They have a warm atmosphere in both the lobby and the hotel room. I would definitely recommend.
I love this hotel. I have stayed here in multiple countries and have always had great service.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos