Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,214 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Clean Rooms, great service, and a range of places with a range of prices: perfect to fit anyone's style at anyone's budget. I've never been to a Marriott that I didn't love! One time I even left a (VERY expensive) bag with several (VERY expensive) lenses for my camera and they mailed it to me OVERNIGHT! I was elated!
I am a rewards member and LOVE the Marriott hotels. Always a great stay wherever I go.
I had a friend that worked here a few years ago so we got discounted rooms! Loved the perks. Staff was always great and hotel rooms were always clean and nice. Never had any complaints!
We just stayed at the Marriott Hilton Head and it was wonderful. Aside from the cost, and nothing being included in that cost, we had a wonderful experience. They were more than willing to do whatever it took to ensure our happiness and very friendly. There was flavor infused water in the lobby, and a cute pumpkin carving contest done by the employees in the spirit of Halloween. Breakfast was AMAZING, and the grounds were very well kept. Couldn't ask for a better experience!
Love love love Marriott! If you want a good vacation, make sure to go with Marriott. I've never had a bad experience at one.
I like staying at Marriott Hotels, I've never had a bad experience. They have high end luxury to just comfortable homey yet nice hotels.
This is our to go chain hotels whenever me & my guy go traveling. I have always been impressed with their service (with the most recent one in Sao Paulo, Brazil) and their amenities are great. Good thing we joined their loyalty program. Perks are great!
The Marriott name of hotels is known for being consistent and clean. We have stayed in Marriott in places like Dallas, San Francisco, and Pittsburgh. The breakfast choices are pricey but we always go somewhere else anyway. The hotel is always clean and comfortable.
I have always used Marriott while traveling and have never been disappointed. My best stay so far was in Maui on Wailea Beach. The resort was amazing and so was the beach.
I am proud to say I am part of a Marriott time share and I LOVE it. I have used it all over, be it California, Hawaii, Florida and even Aruba. The service is top notch, the rooms are comfortable and homey and the staff is well trained, professional and always helpful!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos