Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,196 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I find staying at the Marriott is always a safe option. Prices are good and my rooms have always been clean. Great rewards program!
My all time favorite hotel to stay at!! they are super friendly and clean and wonderful. the rooms are awesome!
I've stayed at several Marriott properties, always one of my first choices when planning a trip. Clean rooms, friendly service.
I have stayed here multiple times with my team and I love it. Comfortable beds, clean and good food.
I got married at marriot! The hotel's are always classy and clean. we have always had excellent customer service. I trust this hotel chain more than any other!
Love love love the Marriott! I also have worked for them... Either way the Marriott brand is well know and always takes care of their guests
I travel quite a bit for work. I prefer Marriott over any other lodging brand. Friendly employees, clean rooms and the usual upgrades keep me coming back.
Marriott is a good hotel to stay at. It is clean and the employees are friendly. I like to stay here.
I LOVE STAYING AY THE MARIOTT! Very clean and very friendly people in my experience. Free breakfast too, always a plus!
I do a lot of weekend traveling with work. We always stay at Residence Inn's by Marriott. The rooms are spacious and include a kitchen and living room space. With affordable prices you cannot beat the luxury for the value. Free breakfast and wi-fi and a great rewards program is also a plus. Whether it is Connecticut, New York or Massachusetts there is always a Marriott hotel within the area. I have always had a great experience whenever I have stayed with them.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos