Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,202 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
When traveling the Marriott hotel is the place to stay,customer service were very polite,price fitting my pockets .
This hotel is super clean and very accommodating. The staff is always friendly and enjoyable. The beds are sooo comfortable we love staying here
Marriot is the must-stay hotel for me if I have a choice when I am traveling. The customer service is great, the rooms are spacious, and the prices are usually pretty reasonable.
I've stayed in a few of these hotels in different place. very happy with the rooms. cleans , some were spacious . some small. great for over nighter or a long stay.
Nice clean rooms and good customer service. This is a great resort and I would recommend it to anybody who will be traveling.
Loved staying at the Marriott, the rooms were fantastic, super clean, fun and welcoming. The staff was friendly and made the stay more enjoyable.
Marriott's can vary wildly from fancy to modest. They are usually clean and a cut above discount hotels. Usually a solid mid-level choice, but check the amenities for a particular property before you book.
Travel for business at least twice a month & the company I work for uses Marriott as a preferred hotel. Wasn't very happy initially with their level of customer service. However, I've noticed it's gotten better over the past couple years & couldn't be happier. Highly recommended.
Really good reasonably priced hotel! I try to always find a Marriott withing the location that I plan on visiting! Very very clean!
I fly and stay at hotels often and I would put Marriott hotels (all of their brands) 2nd to my hotel companies list. My 1st choice would be their major competitor (I'm sure you can guess which one that is) since they have one of the best member benefits in any industry. However, Marriott's member benefits are almost as competitive and if I have to stay at a Marriott brand, I'm more than happy about it. Ironically, I'm not a huge fan of the Marriott Hotels itself, I'm more keen on staying at Courtyard, Residence Inn, Renaissance, Ritz Carlton. Marriott Resorts, Townplace Suites and Fairfield Inn are not my favorite.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos