Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,185 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love marriott hotels. The customer service is great and the beds are comfortable.
If I need a reliably nice hotel, this is where I like to go. I find it fun to explore, but this is a nice home base sort of hotel.
As my best friends home was be my remodeled , her insurance gave her a room to stay here for a little over a month . Let's just say , we miss being here . Not once did she mention missing home . & I stayed with her more than half the time . It's always soooo clean and the breakfast ! Man do we miss the breakfast . I love it her ! Thanks for making the stay feel welcoming
You can always trust that Marriott hotels, no matter which destination you visit, will exceed expectations. Their rewards program is incredibly rewarding and I'll tell you - its nice to be rewarded for loyalty to the brand. The variety of hotels is incredible - with prices and accommodations for every pocket and desire. Marriott has come out with a lot of new boutique hotels (Miami, Vegas, New York) and they ROCK!
I love Marriott. Their reward are pretty good, best when the double and triple point offers are in play. The reason I give 4 is because different Marriotts produce different results but in a whole, the tend to be great.
In High School I was part of my schools ROTC program. We booked here to do our annual military ball. had such a great experience. Food was perfect and service amazing.
I have had a very positive experience at Marriott Hotels in general. From Oakland to New Orleans and back again they offer a variety of locations within each city, and have a diverse array of rooms, rates and features. Some facilities are better than others but my favorite Marriott is in Utah. When I stayed there for Sundance Film Festival I had a suite with a living room, kitchen and a washer and dryer!!! It was fantastic. I definitely want to go back to Sundance, and I will most certainly book my stay with Marriott.
This hotel is clean and friendly with a great atmosphere. A place I can spend the night at and feel at home.
Love these hotels and suites. Really easy check-in, wonderful staff, and always a beautiful stay.
For my business trips I always stay at Marriott hotel, always clean and amazing staff
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos