BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kim L.
Golden, CO
I have always held Marriott to a pretty high standard. Let's just say my most recent visit, on my 1st wedding anniversary, I was less than pleased. I had to clean my room before i could unpack or even think about picking my hubby up from work. It was filthy, like things hadn't been touched in months (I own and operate a cleaning business so i know how long things take to get that dirty, especially when they should be getting cleaned daily). I was given a minimal discount for my inconvenience but no one seemed to really care to much.
This hotel had a kitchenette, it scares me to think about how dirty that stuff was.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
I have never had a bad experience at any Courtyard Marriott. I've been to a few different ones. The staff is always nice. It isn't crazy expensive. And you can find one anywhere. I recommend for a nice getaway. With the pool it has been a real staycation for me.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
I stay at Marriott Hotels frequently and I love them. My favorite are the Residence Inn and Marriott. The residence inn's offer a full breakfast and a fridge, microwave, and stove in the rooms and depending on the room, the living room and bedroom are separate. the Marriott has a hugeeee television but no breakfast, but there is a restaurant on site.
Katie S.
We have stayed at Marriott hotels multiple times. Our favorite to stay in are the higher end Renissance and JW hotels. We recently stayed with the Renaissance in Washingtom DC. It was absolutely beautiful. The rooms were clean and modern. The staff checked us I'm quickly and efficiently. They made sure all our needs were met. We loved that the hotel was right within walking distance of a bunch of restaurants and shopping. We will always stay with Marriott!
Angel N.
Wichita Falls, TX
Everytime we stay at a Marriot we have great service. The rooms are nice the maintenance was very good they cleaned the rooms on time and the rooms looked nice. Also the customer service was very friendly and always checking up on us and the breakfast was great usually hotel breakfasts aren't all that great but the Marriot's is.
Jenn C.
Marriott is what I usually stay at for my cheaper option. It is a standard hotel a little better than most but definitely has that hotel feel. The prices are average or cheaper than other hotels. Customer service is friendly and welcoming, there whenever you need them. I wouldn't call it a luxury hotel but it's a nice place to stay.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I stayed at very nice Marriot in the twin cities. It was very luxurious & fancy. Our stay was very nice. It was attached to the mall of America so when we got tired we could go to our room and relax. We did have an unfortunate situation occur that wasn't handled the best at the time but it was rectified and we will try again next time we go. The bad thing is they charge for wifi so if you sign up for their free rewards program ahead of time free wifi is a perk!!!
Lisa P.
We love Marriott hotels! We stay at them every time we travel and we travel a lot! My family and I are Gold Members of Marriott hotels and we get treated so nicely every time we stay at a Marriott hotel. For example, we can request different setups in the room (extra pillows), if we want our room close to the elevator, etc. They are definitely very hospitable and comfortable! The rooms are always very clean and we have never had any major problems.
Bailey B.
I stayed at a Marriot for a special occasion weekend and was blown away with the service and amenities they had to offer. It was more pricey than surrounding hotels but the building and roomers were beautiful. I also got the vibe that it was more for a mature audience so we didn't see much of teenagers or little kids running around. The hotel staff was also exceptions from the front desk attendants to the valet. Will definitely stay again!
Brittney M.
Georgetown, TX
I stayed at a Marriot for a work trip in Texarkana, Texas. It was my first stay in this particular location. I thought the customer service was great! The hotel was located next to a highway, which was certainly a con. I'd recommend for a quick stay but for more than a night or two, I'd go somewhere more off of the freeway.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?