BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Hannah M.
Troy, OH
I got married and a Marriott in Fort Lauderdale. The most beautiful hotel. We stay in Marriotts a lot and they are always clean, well stocked. The bars and restaurants are always delicious too. It’s our favorite chain to stay at without being too expensive.
Fawn T.
Monrovia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are my number choice. The rooms are beautiful, spacious and clean. I love the comfy beds and bathrooms. Their food is delicious. They have so many locations to choose from and the prices are good. I would choose Marriott over any hotel.
Samantha R.
Rexburg
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I love Marriott Hotels! We even recently got a Marriott credit card so that all of our reward points go to hotel credits. One of my favorite things about Marriott Hotels is that their breakfast times are very convenient! I hate going to hotels where breakfast ends at like 8 am and Marriott definitely isn’t one of those!
Leigh C.
Naples
Every time I stay at the Marriott it's great. The beds are always comfy and the rooms are usually very nice. It can be quite pricey depending on the location you travel to. Customer service is quite nice. I would definitely recommend if you find a good deal.
Vanessa A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've stayed in several Marriott Hotels and have had a positive experience each time. I especially love the Marriott Marquis in NYC, with its stunning architecture and ambiance. Customer service is excellent, and loyalty program rewards are excellent as well.
Chelsea G.
Athens, GA
I have stayed at several Marriott Hotels while traveling for work and leisure. They are always very clean with nice accommodations. The bed were comfortable and there was free breakfast so no complaints from me! I highly recommend staying at Marriott Hotels.
Jackie S.
Jshshsbb hdhsgshs Gay Ian d hush bsjshvsbsn bh. Hshsvsh bjsbsvdhs. Shakes suwja Shaka. Shan’s dvakakabe d chuffing d such behavior hckfkdkjd c cncjdjd c. Ndkdudbsnaksi was my day time to for a day to sleep now I’m gonna is your day and night to babe I
Tori G.
Gonzales
I love Marriott Hotels!  They have many different options available, are of a decent price, and they're always clean no matter where you are choosing to vacation! I have never had a problem with customer service and their employees are always friendly!
Kerrilyn C.
Beaverton, OR
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Marriott Fishermans Wharf in SF! It was great! The room was really clean and luxurious feeling. The amenities worked great. The shower was really nice too! We got a great deal through hotels.com! Would definitely stay again!
Julia L.
Dix Hills, NY
Marriott hotels are amazing for earning points and they are extremely reliable.I would recommend looking at trip advisor or other reviews before booking a hotel.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?