BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Monica B.
Provo, UT
In general Marriott Hotels are our first choice when traveling.  I feel like they provide a higher quality room at a really fair price.  We have liked all of the options of suites, traditional rooms, business specific rooms, etc.  We have often taken advantage of the properties with breakfast included and have been impressed and the food that is served.
Sherrill B.
Palm Bay, FL
I have stayed at a few of the Marriott hotels and always feel like I got the most for my money. The beds are comfortable, the food is good, the hotel and rooms are clean, and the staff are friendly.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
My family and I stayed at the Merriot the last time we traveled. The rooms were a great size and so was the bathroom. They had a lot of amenities. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly:
Tina D.
Globetrotter Expert
A few years ago we stayed at the Marriott Harbor Resort in Orlando Florida.  It was a great experience.  The food was good, it was close to all the theme parks and the staff was excellent. The various pools that they offered was also a great bonus.  When we weren't busy at the theme parks we kept busy with all the activities they had to offer on site.
Brittinie W.
Sparks, NV
Marriott hotels are the most CONSISTENT chain that you can find! You will get the same amazing quality all across the country in many locations. Always clean, friendly, and extremely accommodating!
Dom V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Their brand is usually very consistent. I stay at a lot of the airport hotels and they are always very friendly and the rooms are nice and clean.  They usually have a bistro bar which can be a bit pricy.  They also usually have a gym.  The locations I've stayed at recently were the Houston IAH airport hotel. Nice spacious rooms and very conveniently connected to the hotel
Amma P.
Union City, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I traveled with my mom a lot as a kid and teen and no matter where we went in the world we stayed Marriot! As I grow out of my hosteling years I’m drawn to Marriot too. They have a wonderful range of prices and places across the world. The highlight is there loyalty program which has resulted in single nights in some very nice rooms in Paris, Lyon, Hong Kong, etc.
Michaela P.
Yucaipa, CA
By far one of my favorite places to stay. My family has stayed at their Newport vacation club resort 3 times in the past year and we can’t seem to get enough of it. We love that there are so many fun activities for the kids and a movie theater room. The pools are awesome and heated. The rooms are huge. Everything is super nice and we will continue to stay there.
Christine B.
Webster, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at plenty of Marriott hotels throughout the years and it's always a great and rememberable experience. The two that stand out to me the most are the locations in San Antonio and New Orleans. Rooms are a bit on the more pricey side but worth the comfort. New Orleans has a great system for when you need them to hold your luggage and a great happy hour!
Marisa N.
I am always pleased with Marriott Hotels and use them often in my travels. The beds are always very comfortable and I am ensured to get a good nights sleep. I love the Residence Inns and stayed in one for a few weeks when my house flooded and caused damage. It was nice to be able to make a meal in the room and the breakfast included in the mornings were a perk.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?