BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Laura C.
Los Angeles
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at Marriot properties many times and have always been comfortable. Their customer service on the phone has been poor, but has been great in person at the hotels. Have only had one bad experience where I felt unsafe at one of their properties, which was quickly corrected and I was moved to a different hotel without question.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have had many great experiences at different Marriotts around the U.S. they have comfortable and clean rooms, great customer service, and wonderful amenities. I recommend you see the one near your next travel destination and see it’s ratings.
Molly S.
Indianapolis
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels is a great place to stay if you want a fast day at someplace where you don't want to spend a ton of money but want that somewhat luxury experience. Marriott allows you to move with ease between the hotel check-in easily and check out easily I would recommend to anyone who has a family because it's a family-friendly place
Emily J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are always extremely nice, regardless of what “level” hotel you are staying at. I have stayed at the top of the line hotels and I have stayed at Courtyards, and they have all been super clean, aesthetically pleasing, and comfortable. They staff is also always very welcoming and friendly. I usually only stay at Marriotts!
Jaren  P.
Charlotte , NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love all the Marriott brand hotels. I think I have stayed at each level multiple times. We have the rewards membership and credit card, so love the free nights. Always consistently clean comfortable and strategically located. Our go to hotel brand when traveling. And our wedding reception was pretty awesome at a Marriott facility !!
Katherine G.
Orlando
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have enjoyed many trips that I needed to find a hotel room on the go and on a budget... Marriott has definitely come though in a lot of those situations. Marriotts costumer service is great and the rooms are perfect for a night stay.
Rebecca R.
Sidney, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I seem to always have problems with Marriott even though I've given it many tries. They're constantly losing reservations, failing to email confirmations and just generally dropping the ball. Although the accommodations are gorgeous, the customer service is absolutely substandard and to me that makes staying here a very poor choice.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
I love these hotels! The rooms are vert roomy and have cable t.v., the beds are huge, fluffy and clean, and the bathrooms are nice and full of Paul Mitchell mini size hair and body care. Also I love the breakfast center they have! You can have a breakfast omelette w/potatoes, oatmeal with all the toppings, cereal, bagels, muffins, milk, coffee, and juice!
Natasha N.
Tallahassee, FL
I recently stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta Georgia, and all I can say is WOW. Not only was the customer service amazing, BUT THE VIEWS! This hotel was 50 stories high, & we were on the 43rd floor. You can look out of the window and see the whole city. The room was immaculate and a great size, would absolutely stay again.
Adelaide D.
No matter where we go, me and my family almost always stay in a Marriott Hotel! The rooms are always very clean and beautifully designed, no matter what kind of room you are staying in. We also enjoy the pools at the hotel, and sometimes even the breakfasts that they offer. I would absolutely recommend staying at a Marriott Hotel!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?