BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jordan C.
Westminster, CA
I have never had a bad experience at a marriott hotel. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. I am always accommodated. The rooms are nice and clean. Most of them are super spacious as well which is not common. I always leave feeling refreshed, relaxed, and satisfied. I would highly recommend marriott hotels to my friends and family.
Belle H.
We recently stayed at the Marriott World Center in Orlando and had a wonderful time! It was Christmas time and the resort was decorated with holiday decorations and even a giant gingerbread house. My favorite part of the stay was the fireworks and laser light show in the evening by the pool.
Kelsey G.
We recently booked a guaranteed room at the Marriott in Champaign, IL. We booked several months in advance to ensure we got the room we wanted. Upon arrival, we were told that the did not have the room we had reserved and that we had to take another room. The other room only had 1 bed, while we needed 2 because of the number of people in our party. We were only compensated $15 for the trouble. It was HIGHLY disappointing and I can honestly say we will most likely not be staying at a Marriott hotel again.
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
Marriott is my jam. Their properties don't try to be anything they're not. Courtyard, Fairfield, Spring Hill, town place. And residence inn all have great identities and are fantastic values. If you're a hotel point addict, only make Marriott your brand if you can save up for a "fly and stay" deal. Look it up.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
When in doubt stay in the Marriot hotels! It's always a pleasure staying here, I lobe how clean the place always is and I lobe how comfortable the beds are. If a bed is not comfortable, then the hotel isn't any good. I know this from experience. I have stayed in so many hotels and some are very expensive and pretty, but the bedd are crap.
Kara T.
Globetrotter Expert
I love Marriott hotels. I recently went to New Orleans and stayed at the Marriott on Canal street. We were on the 33rd floor corner room with windows every where. Such beautiful and amazing views. The staff of every Marriott I've been to have been extremely helpful and welcoming. I would go back to the hotels I've stayed in.
Caitlin M.
I think that Marriott hotels are nice, don't get me wrong, but to me they aren't really worth the money. I've stayed at many hotels cheaper than the Marriott and I've like them just the same if not better. Most hotels have the same items in each room, and you can find a hotel just as good for much less. Plus, you had to pay at the Marriott to use their wi-fi. Again, at a cheaper hotel, I've used free wi-fi, and gotten free breakfast. Yes, this hotel is nice, but to me it's just a bed and a shower, and it's not worth paying so much more money than other hotels.
Jess S.
Hilliard, OH
I love staying at Marriot hotels! We recently took a trip and stayed at the same hotel within weeks and each time was even better than before. The staff called me by name and greeted me every time with a genuine smile and always offered to help me with my bags. We travelled with a baby and they even found us the perfect room that had plenty of room for a travel baby bed and a quiet room as well. I will stay at Marriots as much as possible because of that experience.
Taylor B.
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed in the residence inn, the courtyard Marriott, Marriott, and JW Marriott properties and all have been wonderful. The service is quick and hospitable, the amenities are great, the property is clean, and the locations are convenient to airports and attractions. I have been a long time Marriot customer and plan to continue to be.
Monique M.
I stayed at a Marriott during a visit to Disneyland and was very happy with the services provided during my stay. Even after I checked out of the hotel they still allowed me to keep my vehicle parked while I went to Disneyland before going home. My rooms were cleaned daily and toiletries were replenished as well. The staff were helpful with suggesting restaurants in the area, too.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?