Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,187 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love Marriott hotels. My husband and I prefer to stay at a Marriott whenever we travel. We are part of the rewards program and we are always taken care of. The rooms are great and the staff is lovely.
Marriott are great hotels if you like clean spaces. I can always count on them to have clean and sanitized rooms for my family and myself . Obviously cleanliness means a lot to me but they're customer service is great aw well.
I love Mariott and use them often through the rewards program. The staff is always nice, the price range allows for both affordability and luxury and the beds are always comfortable. So far, my favorite Marriott hotel is in Puerto Vallarta.
By far the best hotel I've ever stayed in. Clean, friendly, willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my family and I are satisfied with our stay. I would recommend them to anyone.
The place is very nice and looks neat, but we did not like the way the lady at the front desk spoke to us, so we left.
These hotels are a great chain, usually great customer service and good rooms
Love their hotels, very friendly and professional staff and super clean rooms
My husband and I are Marriott Rewards card holders and always stay at Marriott. We earned free nights just by staying for a week in the West Indies at a Marriott resort for our honeymoon, where the grounds were beautiful, there were tons of free activities, stores & restaurants on site and several pools (as well as beach front real estate!). Very helpful by phone f you have questions on your account or about properties.
I love Marriott its so nice never ever has it been dissapointing to me great service great rooms great price cant ask for better when your on a budget
Reliable and consistent. I also love that there are quite a few options within their brand so if you enroll in Marriott Rewards, you can accrue points for stays in places that are under the brand (and may not even know are Marriott).
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos