Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great hotel no matter where it's located and excellent customer service. By far one of the best
I've been really happy with my stays at Marriott hotels. I lived in the Santa Clara location for almost two months and found it to be really great - good customer service, very clean, good amenities. Couldn't ask for much more.
We usually stay at Marriott Hotels when we travel they are always very clean and the people are always friendly.
Always clean really nice rooms, buildings are new and nice, staff always friendly!
At times it is a little expensive but over all the facility and service is very good.
Don't usually stay at the Marriott but we chose it when we stayed in St Thomas because the Ritz wasn't available. The staff was friendly at the front desk but not so much the rest of the hotel. We had a lot of trouble checking in and were left waiting long periods of time for their courtesy cars. Overall not the best experience. Next time I'll go to the Hilton if the Ritz is booked!
Marriotts isn't my favorite hotel to stay at, but I definitely like them better than the Hilton. There is definitely a lot they can fix to make their hotel better and worth the price.
I love marriot! Marriot is always my first choice! They have free FULL BREAKFAST and offer free wine/ beer as well as beautiful pools and jacuzzies
I recently stayed at JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai Tomorrow Square for 4 nights. Overall it was a great experience. I dined at the executive lounge, pearl, the steakhouse, as well as ordered in room dining. Internet can be spotty but you can speak to IT (english speakers available) and they were very helpful. Taking away one star because bath products were expired.
All Marriotts I've stayed at have been great. Great staff and clean hotels
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos