Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Not a bad hotel! I loved staying here, but it's not as great as they try to come off.
Love their indoor pool in Seattle. Every year for the holidays we have a holiday party their and Debbie goes above and beyond for us. We are treated like family and love returning every year.
Whenever I go to downtown Grand Rapids in Michigan, I always stay at the Marriott. I find this hotel to have a truly amazing view and it felt very luxury.
Nice and clean hotel. They have a decent gym and an amazing pool. Looks awesome at night. The room was small compared to a Hampton inn but it dies the job well .
Any Marriott or Marriott owned hotel, is where I stay during a vacation. My favorite hotels and they have great customer service.
Pretty nice hotels. it was comfy and pretty. I had no problems or issues with my stay
I've stayed at Marriott a couple times and they are a great hotel. Very nice a luxurious.
Very nice hotels. Always clean and no problems. I definitely recommend this hotel.
I've stayed at many Marriott Hotels, but my favorite was Marriott Casa Magna in Cancun. The staff was amazing. The room was clean with an great view. I would go back there in a heartbeat.
Absolutely love the Marriott in Columbus GA! The staff and management was just amazing! The offer a very nice hot breakfast selection as well as evening social hours. Their fitness room is well kept and always had water and towels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos