BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Marisa H.
Lake Forest, CA
I've stayed at Marriott hotels for the past 10 years. They've always been my preferred choice for staying when I travel. The rooms are easy to book. The service is always great. If I have an issue the hotel customer service is always prompt in helping resolve it. The restaurants within the hotels always offer plenty of options. Marriott is wonderful!
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
My family loves a good Marriott hotel stay. I think they are spoiled now from the experience. We don't travel often, but when we do, we like for it to be comfortable. During our last stay we had to request a room change, and it turned out the 2nd room was much better and closer to the rest of our family. We would definitely stay at a Marriott again.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
Great hotel and even greater service! Booked a room for my anniversary and was presently surprised with the anniversary card and complimentary champagne that was left in the room after coming back from dinner! We let the lady at check in know we were celebrating our anniversary and had no clue that she was going to do this! Made the day even more special!
Ashley C.
Stayed at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott near MD Anderson in Houston. Great hotel, price was good and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Great complimentary breakfast and even had a happy hour! The rooms were nice, not the fanciest nor cleanest but still a good room. The complimentary shuttle to and from the hotel to the hospital was great.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Unfortunately when I stayed eith my best frien at a Marriott We had one of the worst experience ever. it was a huge problem because we made reservations, we called when we were 20 minutes away just in case and they tell us not to worry about anything and that the reservation was made.

When we actually show up they tell us that they didn't have the reservation. we were so upset, but the atleast this hotel did care about our experience so they technically gave us a better room for the price.
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Marriott Hotels are my go to when I am traveling. The comfort and the service and also the quality of the hotels always impresses me. They seem to be very well lit and for a single traveler like myself I just feel safe when I lay my head down at night. I have never had a bad service with them and always attentive to my needs and my family's needs.
Keely T.
My stay was ok at the Marriott. The lady at front desk was rude and there was no one to help with our bags. Ice machine was broken on our floor and there were no towels in our room and they weren't happy with us when we called down and asked for someone to bring some up. How ever the room and beds were clean and that's the best we could hope for.
Kenni C.
I love Marriott. Honestly it is a home away for home for me as I travel for my job. I am very loyal to Marriott and can always count on them for upgrades surprise gifts and the nicest staff. I have earned status at Marriott and they make sure you're aware of you're free gift when you arrive and and your upgraded wifi. Marriott is my choice hotel when traveling always.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
I am a Marriott Vacation Club Owner as well as reward card member - we only stay at Marriott properties when we travel ! Vacations are once or twice a year , depending on location and points available - we do use Marriott hotels for overnight stays , especially when we visit our daughter in college . Service is impeccable ! Top notch all the time !
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
Mary I never disappoints! The rooms are always so clean and tidy. Everything is stocked up. Their lobbies are always lovely. Customer service is great. If we needed extra towels they always came through within 10 minutes that we called. Always great food selection. Comfortable beds with a good nights sleep and alarm waking you up from the lobby !
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?