BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Ephraim G.
Pocatello
Simply luxurious. I love Marriott. I knew the owner personally until I moved away. He was a great guy. I have never once had a bad experience with Marriott. Even in weird situations they give customers the benefit of the doubt and try to make our experience great.
Shelby T.
They always have staff that are pleasant to talk to and the appearance of the hotel is always amazing. They have a great rewards program as well. They are a little pricey, but they have top notch service and, as I mentioned, a beautiful appearance, inside and out.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Omaha, Nebraska and the customer service was incredible. The valets were very attentive and the front desk staff made sure all of my needs were met. The rooms were updated with new finishes and the view from my room was incredible!
Melissa R.
Charlotte, NC
My stays at Marriott hotels have been pleasant. I am a platinum member, but only because I have platinum status with SPG. I am worried about the merger with SPG because SPG has much better benefits. I hope Marriott improves their benefits to match with SPG level.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans Louisiana during a business trip. The building structure was gorgeous and welcoming, and the lobby was nice they had plenty of lines to check in and out of for convenience. They have a bar centerfold so you can get drinks right there they also have a restaurant on site. The room was kind of small but had nice furniture there was two sitting chairs, nightstand, desk with computer chair and also a dresser. The bathroom was spacious and stocked with toiletries the bathtub was big and had nice water power when taking a shower. The view from the windows are amazing and they keep the windows washed she could see clearly.
Chad E.
Orlando, FL
The customer service at Marriott is handled as a 5 Star hotel. The room and amenities were great, no complaints at all with the service I received. We definitely try to stay at the Marriott when available.
Chrissy D.
holiday
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to work for Hilton hotels, and I can assure you that the service at Marriott is completely different than the service you would receive at a Hilton hotel. If you never utilize any amenities then I would suggest saving your money and staying at a Courtyard.
Megan G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like staying at a Marriott. They are fairly reasonably priced and we've always had a good experience at the ones we've stayed at over the years. I would continue to stay at their hotels in the future when we travel and I'd recommend them to someone looking for a hotel.
Autumn S.
Waukee, IA
Marriott customer service is excellent with keeping you happy. I recently stay at the Marriott Resort in Hawaii for a wedding and they were so accommodating with extras such as towels, robes, room cleaning, etc. The hotels are always clean and have a fresh smell.
Maureen F.
Concord, CA
Always a great experience at every Marriott I’ve been too. A lot of their people are in a management program that is very cutthroat, so they often end up with very good employees. They definitely go above and beyond for the guests and I love that about Marriott!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?