Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have stayed at many Marriott hotels, including Times Square NYC and Marriott World Resort Orlando. I've stayed for personal and business trips. I love the hotels, always comfortable and great customer service. The ONLY con is they are a "Pepsi" hotel and I am a Diet Coke drinker, so have to make sure I take my own soft drinks.
Anytime I travel I usually stay at a Marriott hotel. The people are always polite and helpful and willing to go the extra mile. The rooms are clean and fresh and everything is always in working order.
Its a bit expensive and sometimes their customer service is bad but it has a warm feeling. It is very nice inside and most of the time celebrities go to those hotels
The Marriotts are always an amazing hotel! I have a time share and it is worth it! They are clean and nice!
Marriott is always my go to hotel if I have a choice. They have the best reward program and treat their reward members great. I stay at probably one Marriott a month, and they never disappoint, the lounge for Gold and Platinum members is always a plus and will make you feel important. The gyms at some of them are nicer than my gym back home.
I love the Marriott hotel. they are great comfortable and always a great breakfast
I have never had a bad experience staying at any Marriot. It is a tad expensive but I feel you are always guaranteed an extremely clean room and fabulous staff service. Everyone at had stayed at had a minimal of coffee service. Beds are comfortable. Bathrooms and clean and stocked with toiletries. They have always been conveniently located to activities. Rooms are spacious. Would definitely stay there again.
I've stayed at the Marriott New Orleans many times for conventions and it is centrally located and close to Bourbon street and the tourist attractions. The beds are comfortable, the shower has a nice pressure. This Marriott has a restaurant(expensive), Starbucks and a convenience store for water, etc. If you need munchies or water, walk down the street to the CVS and save money. The convention/ball rooms are very nice and the heat is well controlled.
I love staying at the Marriot hotels! They building is always so clean, the food is good and the staff is always so helpful and kind
Marriott is usually my go to hotel when traveling. Their customer service is great.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos