Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've never had a problem staying in this line of hotels before. Clean, affordable rooms & the staff I've encountered have always been friendly!
All my family has is a rewards member and always seem to accumulate points easily and get free rooms. They are always clean and everything works. Anything you need, they will help you out in a flash. They can be a little pricey than some others, but you get what you pay for.
Overall this hotel is great. Very clean, nice rooms and comfortable beds. I very much enjoy staying here.
I've stayed at Marriott hotels many times and every time has been a very pleasant experience. The beds are always comfortable and the rooms are always clean and spacious. Writing this review is making me want to go on another vacation just to stay here!
Marriott is a very nice hotel. I get the chance to stay at the Marriott a lot. I like how it is a little more affordable compared to super expensive hotels. The customer service is quite nice too. I would recommend this hotel
Los hoteles son muy buenos, dan buen servicio, los precios son buenos, me gusta la estancia ahí
We had an enjoyable stay at Marriott in October for a wedding. I was disappointed that they advertised having a Starbucks, when really they only brewed their coffee at the breakfast restaurant in the lobby. I spent $15 on drinks just to throw it away because it was not Starbucks, and tasted horrible.
Have stayed at several Marriott's or Marriott brand hotels & have never had a problem! Amazing hotels & wonderful employees at each hotel!
Marriott Hotels is one of our favorite hotel lines to use when we travel out of town. It is always nice and clean. The prices are affordable without being the cheapest or the most pricey. I recommend to others!
Marriot Hotels are a great chain; they have good rooms, very nice and accommodating staff, and often have great deals. One of my favorite hotels in NYC is the Marriott because it's in close proximity to everything which is the biggest criteria on my list of being a good hotel.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos