Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Don't have anything to complain about this place. Not amazing but not bad at all.
I can remember once staying at one of these hotels....I cannot say anything at all bad about it....was a nice stay.....
Marriott has always been a helpful and informative hotel chain. I have stayed at many hotels in the past 10 years and Marriotts have been the most cleanly and hospitable. I would recommend this chain and the Rewards to anyone who is traveling within the United States. This is a chain that has qualities of 5 star luxury hotels at a modest price.
One of my favorite stays for work trips because it includes class, comfort, and decent pricing. Traveling for work doesn't have to be awful and boring if you stay at a place like this.
Marriott Hotels can be a bit pricey sometimes but in my opinion its totally worth it. GREAT comfy beds and good amenities. Sign up for Marriott Rewards and rack up those points. If you travel a lot or are looking for a new credit card sign up for this one.
I've stayed at the Residence Inn: Marriott in San Diego and Fort Lauderdale. I absolutely love their double suites, it's like being in your own apartment. It comes equipped with a full size kitchen, living room, dining table, and separate rooms. If you are staying with a group of 3 or more, I would highly recommend booking with them!
I have stayed at a dozen marriott hotels over the years. I would say they are clean and affordable! I would recommend shopping around and trying to find the best deal!
They are a bit pricer than other hotels, but I have never had any problems with them.
I travel constantly for work and always try to book with Marriott whenever possible. I like their rewards program- we accumulated very quickly and were able to stay in Dublin at the Shelbourne for 4 people for free. I've always gotten good service here.
We stayed in a Mariott resort and suite on my honeymoon in Florida. Great customer service! Would definitely recommend staying there to any one!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos