Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,175 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We travel almost every weekend for all star competition cheerleading. My husband travels more than half the year for work. Together we try to stick to the marriot chains. It is very easy to build up hotel points which has allowed us multiple times to go away for a full week just paying with points. Our latest goal is to save all the points for the Aruba Marriott. I only had one bad experience and that was at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, GA. I'm a type one diabetic and needed a refrigerator. I never got one after multiple times of telling them how badly I needed it. They never once offered to put it in the hotel fridge. Which other hotels have done in the past. I complained and still nothing. Besides that I still love Marriott and will always choose them over other chains.
I've stayed in these hotels a few times for weddings! always super nice and hospitable!
I remember the first time I stayed in a Marriott. I was 18 in Tennessee. They are super nice hotels. Definitely one of the best around.
Marriot (in one form or another) is one of go to hotel options when traveling. They are clean and comfortable without being way over priced.
Great hotel!! The rooms are good and also a good customer services! We also went for a conference and it was a blast!
Every stay that I have had in a Marriott has not been disappointing. They take care of their customers and have great customer service. I have stayed in Marriott hotels in California, Florida and Boston. All great experiences. Some of their hotels do require a parking fee, or valet services only, make sure you check before you book. I feel like when booking with them you know you will get good service and clean rooms because they have a higher standard.
Every Marriot we have ever been to has always had amazon service and amenities! And the staff is always there to help with anything!
Always clean, nice and a decent price. I look to Marriott first. I like that they give a a few styles of pillow and I never feel gross when I leave.
I love staying here when I go on vacations it's probably the best place for the best pice to stay.
In my opinion, marriott has the best hotels and the best customer service on all of the reasonably priced chains. I feel like they always work to say Yes to any reasonable request. Their rewards program is great too!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos