Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,217 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels are very clean and crisp. Their rooms felt very cozy, and I didn't feel out of place.
Prices are a little too high and they don’t often many discounts. It’s hard to find one in my bufget
Marriott hotels great service rooms are clean good customer service I like that they have full suits
Not a fan of Marriott. The Boston location was outdated and the room wasn't as clean as I am used to.
Luxurious accommodations and friendly staff Great breakfast in the resturant on site. Room very clean
Stayed at many of there locations all around the country. Breakfasts are excellent. Would stay again
Absolutely love this hotel chain! My favorite is Fairfeild Inn! Always a nice stay and clean rooms!
Greatly enjoy staying with Mariott. The extra touches really make the stressful trips more enjoyable.
Haven't had any real luck with them bet the years. We use to be a time share holder, but not anymore.
These hotels are very affordable but not always very clean. The staff is sometimes a bit cranky too.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos