Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at a Marriot once when I was vacationing in Alabama. It was nice, I would definitely stay there again, but I probably couldn't afford the prices.
Fantastic and beautiful hotels! Also always have business meetings here too!
Every time I stay at a Marriott I have such a wonderful experience! The staff is always very friendly and helpful and I always feel safe and welcomed! The rooms and bathroom is always clean and neat. It is a little on the pricey side but I don't mind paying extra for quality!
Great service and rooms. Also have wonderful rewards program for frequent stays
Stayed at the Marriot in Kona for a special birthday. The grounds are magnificent and the staff is wonderful. Would recommend and go back in a second!
I have stayed at the Marriott in mission valley in San Diego and it was so beautiful! I loved the service and how modern and clean the suite was I will definitely stay there again.
This hotel chain is like some airlines, it all depends on the status you have. I stay in Marriotts when I travel for work with my boss and they are nice. The executive lounge is convenient and the service is in general good. But I would not stay in them for a personal trip. I think they are overpriced to begin with and you need to pay extra for everything (internet, parking, water,etc.) on top of that. Not worth it.
I have stayed in hundreds of Marriott locations across the country. Each location outs such great care into caring for their guests.
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Beverly Hills. Absolutely amazing staff, always greeted you as you entered and exited the building, and were always smiling and accommodating. Maid service was excellent, complimentary breakfast was delicious, absolutely no complaints here.
The hotel is nice. We enjoy staying but seems like anytime my husband uses his reward points the billing gets messed up.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos