BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sparkly V.
I recently stayed at La Quinta near San Jose airport. This was the worst hotel I've stayed at in years, and the price per night was really high compared to the quality of the place and service. I cannot believe Marriott would put their name on this. The complementary breakfast was so low quality, you could see it just by reading the jams, filled with corn syrup and preservatives. Sad.
Rebecca W.
Orlando, FL
Marriott is by far the most consistently excellent hotel chain I've stayed at. They go above and beyond with every check-in, making every guest feel important. So many hotels just herd guests in like cattle, that it's such a special touch to see a company that truly cares about making an impression on the guests walking though the door. Given the option, I'll always pick Marriott!
Jessica H.
Fairfax
Globetrotter Expert
5 star hotel! I love the Marriott. Customer service, amazing. They always ask me for my preference on where I would like to stay..."Top floor, etc..". That means a lot especially if you're in a large city like New York. Continental breakfast was 5 star, room was clean and well presented. You are the best of the best, Marriott. And I'm proud to be a part of the Marriott rewards team.
Kristy C.
Brooklyn, NY
Received an discount for my stay at the Marriott for a decent price during a last minute trip to D.C. We paid for the guest room which was cozy and had everything I needed. Only complaint which took off a star was that there was some stain on the bedsheets that grossed me out. Also, the lobby did not have a hot water machine for my morning tea. Other than that it is a decent hotel.
Michelle M.
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott is a good hotel, reasonably priced and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. The customer service is probably my only complaint, it wasn't as great in comparison to other hotels we have stayed at in the past.
We usually take the kids out of town and get a hotel for the night- we are always glad to see a Marriott in the area. I would recommend this hotel.
Lissy F.
Rosemount
I love staying at a Residence Inn by Marriott.  I know my room is going to be clean, I have some additional space with a living area and kitchen.  If I want I can eat in my room.  The staff is always nice, and I get rewards points for staying.  Often I even get a free upgrade on my room.  If I have to stay in a hotel, this is the next best thing to home.
Isabela R.
As a completely Marriott family we have never had any issues. We love Marriott so much, we take staycations in our towns newest down town Marriott! Points from our card always pay off and getting to stay in top hotels for free is such an amazing perk. Service and hospitality are never a missing factor either. Locations nation wide are so convenient for trips all around the world!
Bonnie S.
Butler, PA
Marriott is honestly one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in.  During my last trip, my kids and I stayed at a Marriott on the beach in Virginia Beach and we had an amazing view.  We had a separate sitting room & kitchenette in our room plus a huge balcony.  The breakfast buffet was really good each morning too.  Staff was super nice.  We loved our suite and can't wait to go back!
Nancy R.
I stayed at Marriot Key West Beachside for 2 days and 1 night. It's definitely a very pricey hotel, but it's all worth it. My favorite part was the shower. Their soaps and shampoos were aromatherapeutic which felt like heaven! My room had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large dining room and kitchen.
Alej V.
Los Angeles, CA
My plane took off later than expected, so a group and I were stuck in El Salvador. Thankfully, the airline sent us to the Marriott Hotel who took us in as regular guests. I got my own room and free breakfast before my flight took off. Professional and polite, I will come back again.

By the way, I got the same treatment from their hotel when I was in Cancún, Mexico. Thank you!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?