BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
This is a beautiful property, the lobby is large and was so nicely decorated for the holidays. I think the bar was nice too, however there was a convention there while I was staying so it was way too crowded and couldn't get near it. The staff is very nice and helpful and check in wasn't too long, I did upgrade for this stay so our room was really nice, from the 18th floor you can see the fireworks from Disneyland. The main issue was the convention has some sort of event going on with live music in the park area in-between the 2 hotels and it was so loud! Window-shaking loud, wake you up loud. I called to see how long it was going to last( at 10 pm) and was told it was over at 10- well it went on for another 40 minutes- that part was not good. After a long day at Disneyland and a 2 hour time change this really disappointing. They did apologize at check out but it was pretty inconsiderate to blast music for 2 hours, next time the party planners should check the acoustics and see who they are affecting.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Oh gosh. Marriott hotels can be great as long as they aren't crowded or updated to the space age technology that was put in their elevators. The rooms are very nice, but if you have a balcony- you are intentionally exposed to neighbors and everyone else- no real dividers even, dangerous if you have kids. Don't feel lucky if there's a Starbucks, nightclub and a Pizza Hut- they're overpriced and overcrowded traps that with keep you from getting to your car. Just some advice- before you book, ask about events happening IN or around the hotel if you want peace.
Beckah S.
Fort Myers, FL
Marriot hotels offer a wide variety of services. Although it is not on the cheap side, the price is well worth it. They keep every aspect of their buildings clean and well kept, allowing for a relaxing stay. Especially when far from home, the environment and hospitality provided by workers allow for customers to stay at ease. Their hotels range from simple, small local hotels to large, world center getaways. My personal favorite stay was at the Orlando World Center Marriot. It was an extravagant property that was constantly busy with events and small showings. The ball rooms were always kept clean, and the service was above par. The beauty of the building stayed parallel to it's services and I highly recommend Marriot as first choice stays.
Tara O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I haven't stayed in a Marriott too many times and in fact it has been quite a while since I have stayed in one but I don't recall ever having any bad experiences with staying there
Ericka A.
Murray, UT
Always had a pleasant stay at Marriott hotels. Always clean facilities and great beds. Have always enjoyed their complimentary breakfast at the Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites.
Hanna A.
Columbus, OH
During my recent trip to India, the JW Marriot went above and beyond! I was there for several weeks and actually had different accommodations; however, when storms knocked the power out, the JW Marriot was happy to accommodate my group on short notice, two times. The manager went out of his way to send rickshaws to get us. The hospitality was amazing and definitely committed me to choosing Marriott hotels whenever possible. We also bought day passes and went swimming during one of the brutally hot days in Jaisalmer. I can not say enough good things about the JW Marriott in Jaisalmer, India.
Payal M.
I used 2 Marriott hotels to book rooms for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. The representatives I spoke with to make the bookings were more than happy to help and they gave the best pricing. The Courtyard Marriott that I had a room block with even provided shuttle services to and from the wedding hall for my guests! We didn't have to worry about everyone that flew in from around the world to be with us!! The only negative aspect was that the maximum number of rooms for the block needs to be more flexible. We ended up with almost 45 rooms in our block when our block was for only 30 rooms. About 15 rooms had to be booked at the other Marriott hotel that was $50 more per night and didn't provide shuttles.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are nice for several reasons. I think the best part is that they have a lot of amenities that come with the price of booking a room and you don't generally have to pay extra for wifi or pay a resort fee. The staff is welcoming and there is always fresh coffee in the lobby. The last one we visited in Atlanta has free warm cookies all day! Who doesn't like cookies?! Also they are always willing to make you as comfortable as possible with extra blankets, pillows, towels and toiletries.
laney r.
The Marriott is a very nice tropical getaway that has great service, good pools, rooms, food, and more. The balcony’s provide great views of the ocean and the Marriott has lots of relaxing hidden spots.
Brittney D.
Seaside , CA
Within the last 4 years I've traveled to a lot of different states and the one thing that has stayed the same is where I stay. It's either Marriott or one other hotel chain. The Marriott has never been a disappointment. The rooms have always been in tip top shape and the service is incredible. One time I had to leave a night early due to an emergency and without being rude or pushy on details the manager was so compassionate and refunded the that night as well as the next. You don't get that type of service just anywhere.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?