Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,173 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love all of their hotels. Always nice service and the rooms and beautiful. You always get more than what you pay for. Every time I book i check to see if a Marriott is available. The breakfast is free but can be better. It has TV rooms and golf courts at a location in Georgia
I really like these hotels. Clean, comfortable, and an overall nice place to stay. Affordable prices as well.
Mariott's are so nice, with tons of amenities. It's like you're at home, although you're away on business or traveling for pleasure. Love to stay at these when I can. With a bunch of hotel lines, you can choose expensive or more inexpensive.
I have always had good experiences when staying at Marriott Hotels. They are always clean, staff is friendly and is very welcoming. The beds are comfortably and they offer amenities that a lot of other places do not offer. This is my family and I's first choice when it comes to traveling.
Such great Hotel was able to stay in one so nice clean wonderful staff beautiful rooms space is great beds feel so good
I just recently stayed at a Marrriott hotel in Connecticut and loved it! For regionals every year, we always stay at a Marriott hotel and i absolutely love them!
Even though a few Marriott hotels are still a bit dated when it comes to their interiors, overall this brand is pretty awesome.
Hotel rooms are always nice and I can always trust a Marriot no matter where I am staying. I do not like the rewards system. Many points only work on category 1-4 hotels and we don't have any where I could use them. So a hotel room went to waste! Also I need some better breakfast for the price I am paying. They are usually pretty pricey!
Love this hotel- its the only one my family and I stay at! After staying at the hotel you earn points and if you earn enough you can earn free rooms! they are always very accommodating
Such a fan of the Marriott. My go-to hotel brand when I travel because they have so many options, and they take great care of their customers.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos