Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love staying at Marriott hotels! They are located just about everywhere and it isn't hard to find one in a great location. I've experienced great customer service during each of my stays. I just love how I'm always treated well while at their hotels!
Decent rooms! Comfortable beds. You can really tell that they keep there place clean and tidy. Lovely place for families to stay.
When I was a kid one of my favorite places to go was the Marriot Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia! So many memories! Best hotel chain ever!
I have stayed with Marriott for a couple of times and it's always been a great experience
I have enjoyed by stay at several Marriott hotels. the prices are often slightly more I always have a great stay
Marriotts are the only hotels I stay at. My mother has worked for them for over 20 years as a general manager. I've never had any problems with any of the staff or service, from DC, NY, FL, PERU, PUERTO RICO. I've stayed at them all over the place. Most Marriott brands offer free breakfast and great amenities.
Marriotts are nice quality hotels at fair prices. They are generally nice facilities with good customer service and amenities .
Great place to stay. They are all over so wherever you plan on visiting you can find one. Very friendly atmosphere. Kid friendly. Most have a pool. Also has a great reward program for a free stay. Price is right.
very nice hotel to stay in. Customer service depends since i have stayed in different locations during one of our road trils.
My husband and I had a great experience when we stayed at this hotel while on vacation.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos