Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,181 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've stayed at the Mariott in Indianapolis numerous times. It's very clean and affordable. Meets my expectations for a hotel.
I LOVE Marriott! I ALWAYS try to find this hotel FIRST! DID YOU HEAR they are looking into installing Netflix in their rooms so you can link your account when you travel?!?!?! WHAT?!?!
Amazing Stayed at the Marriott Resort in Birmingham. Beautiful location. The room was extremely spacious and clean. The food was also very nice. The staff were friendly and welcoming
Hillton is the best hotel hands down. friendly super affordable high class clean love it so much
One of my favorite places to stay. It is always clean. I never have front desk clerk issues. I try to stay as often as I can
I said at the Hilton about 3 weekends ago it is the best hotel hands down the workers are super friendly , they help you with what you need and the hotels are always clean !
Marriott Hotels are our hotels of choice for travel. They are clean and the stuff is usually family friendly. In some hotels of the chain in the US there could be more effort made to use reusable plates and silverware instead of producing such a large pile of trash after breakfast.
Clean rooms, pleasant surroundings. Great food, a great place to be. I recommend Marriott hotel!
I think Marriots are nice they are middle grade hotel room nothing too fancy but clean and have great customer service
Hotel is nothing special. Staff was OK. Price was alright though. I'm a quiet person so I didn't expect much I guess.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos