Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,135 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels are always a great brand when staying at a hotel. The rooms are always clean, have friendly staff, and you can't beat some of the free breakfast hotels! I like staying at Marriott hotels because I know my hotel stay will always live up to my expectations.
While on vacation down in Palm Springs my family and Y stayed at the JW Marriott and we absolutely loved it!!! It was a bit expensive, but as we were only staying one night we decided to splurge. They had a lovely lounge/bar complete with music and a dance floor. The band was fantastic and the service was great. The room was comfortable and very clean.
My sister in law lives in DC and twice a year the whole family will have a road trip and we all stay at the Marriott. They are so accommodating and put all of us on one floor and its about 25 of us. The rooms are big, the staff is welcoming.
I love staying there . I would tell my family and friends to stay there they have super affordable prices
My husband and I love Marriott hotels. We've stayed at many in our travels. Very accommodating and wonderful service.
Never had a bad nights stay at a Marriott. I visit two or three a year whenever we go on vacation or if we go out of town to shoot photos
Clean, comfortable , neat rooms..Lots of locations,, great prices and staff is always friendly and polite
Marriott is always a safe bet when traveling. The rooms and service staff are almost always at a 4-5 stars on my rating scale. It's my go to hotel and is always clean and comfortable. Most have complimentary breakfast which is great! Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Best hotel in st.kitts. always a great stay. I used to live on the country and I would still stay there for a weekend. Great restaurant, great room, great pools, and great service. A+
Marriott hotels are my go-to hotels when I'm traveling. With comfy beds and usually a close proximity to airports if I'm traveling. Always a friendly staff too
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos