BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Ashley C.
Stayed at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott near MD Anderson in Houston. Great hotel, price was good and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Great complimentary breakfast and even had a happy hour! The rooms were nice, not the fanciest nor cleanest but still a good room. The complimentary shuttle to and from the hotel to the hospital was great.
Marisa H.
Lake Forest, CA
I've stayed at Marriott hotels for the past 10 years. They've always been my preferred choice for staying when I travel. The rooms are easy to book. The service is always great. If I have an issue the hotel customer service is always prompt in helping resolve it. The restaurants within the hotels always offer plenty of options. Marriott is wonderful!
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
I stayed at my first Marriott as a kid on a special family reunion style trip and was amazed. As I grew up, I still chose Marriotts when I could and was never let down. I even ended up working at a spa at a Marriott in college and loved my experience as an employee too. They treat their staff and guests well. I look to stay at one when we can afford vacations.
Keely T.
My stay was ok at the Marriott. The lady at front desk was rude and there was no one to help with our bags. Ice machine was broken on our floor and there were no towels in our room and they weren't happy with us when we called down and asked for someone to bring some up. How ever the room and beds were clean and that's the best we could hope for.
Gabriella S.
Fort Gordon, GA
My first and only experience at The Marriot was horrible. I was in ATL and this hotel had makeup stains all over the covers, dirty nasty hairbrushes left on the floors, mold on the blankets, and the room had an old smell to it. I hated that I spent money there. I couldn't relax knowing I had kids that I didn't even want to move around in the room.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
Mary I never disappoints! The rooms are always so clean and tidy. Everything is stocked up. Their lobbies are always lovely. Customer service is great. If we needed extra towels they always came through within 10 minutes that we called. Always great food selection. Comfortable beds with a good nights sleep and alarm waking you up from the lobby !
Kellie N.
Washington, DC
We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Amelia island over Easter. We typically go to Florida over Easter and hands down, everyone agreed this was their favorite destination. We have two kids (3 and 1) and they had the time of their lives. It was so kid friendly. The only critique I would have is that the ham and cheese croissants in the small coffee shop are so good and such a hit, they should also be offered at the coffee shop at Coast during the weekend when the other is closed.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
On our trip to Disney World last September, we decided to stay off park grounds and it was a great decision after seeing how accommodating and glamorous the resort was! We had a condo like room with a jacuzzi hot tub right next to our bed as well as a full bathroom, kitchen and living room. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay great.
Belle H.
We recently stayed at the Marriott World Center in Orlando and had a wonderful time! It was Christmas time and the resort was decorated with holiday decorations and even a giant gingerbread house. My favorite part of the stay was the fireworks and laser light show in the evening by the pool.
Kelsey G.
We recently booked a guaranteed room at the Marriott in Champaign, IL. We booked several months in advance to ensure we got the room we wanted. Upon arrival, we were told that the did not have the room we had reserved and that we had to take another room. The other room only had 1 bed, while we needed 2 because of the number of people in our party. We were only compensated $15 for the trouble. It was HIGHLY disappointing and I can honestly say we will most likely not be staying at a Marriott hotel again.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?