BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11978)
Mackenzie K.
Portland , OR
I think their rooms are a little outdated. I paid extra for a nicer room next to the pool but it looked exactly the same as the rest so totally not worth it for the price. I could have stayed at a motel for way cheaper with a room that looked exactly the same. The staff were also rude and not helpful at all, the front desk clerk ignored us for 15 minutes when there were no other customers or calls. However their decor and pool are amazing. They have after hours where kids are not allowed but they don't inforce it so I was stuck with splashing kids at 10pm.
Nikki L.
Northglenn, CO
I recently stayed at the Marriot Grand Chateau in Las Vegas and the experience was phenomenal. The location is right off the strip, which is great because it's still within walking distance of many major casinos, but provides a relaxing atmosphere when you're ready to go to sleep. The room was a 2 bedroom suite and was lovely. The master bedroom had a huge bathroom with Jack and Jill sinks, a large bathtub with jets, and an incredible shower. The lobby had a restaurant/bar as well as the essentials and some snacks for sale. I definitely recommend this hotel.
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
I recently still want to these hotels for a vacation with my family it was very nice. I had very nice people at the check in desk's in the rooms was very nice and clean and I didn't see anything wrong with it with initial walking. They had toiletries and other figures of the restrooms which is very nice. Everything looks really clean up the poop was very nice and presentable and a very enjoyed the stay
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I stayed at a few of the Marriott hotels. The customer service was okay. We stayed at a Marriott renaissance hotel for a music festival during a holiday weekend and we were told there would be an extra roll away bed and mini fridge in the room. When we got there, we did not had a roll away bed or a mini fridge. It took the staff hours to find both items to put in our room. Otherwise that our stay was nice.
Joan S.
Its warm and welcoming, ready and willing to help and accommodate you at all times. The hotels located super close to downtown, the best shopping that Westchester has to offer. Walking distance to the metro north station 45 mins to grand central. Walking distance to great variety of dinning options! Rooms are spacious and drenched in natural sun light, always clean and fully equipped. I give it 4 stars.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Marriott hotels are my ride or die hotels especially when I'm traveling for work or pleasure you can never go wrong with a Marriott hotel especially since Marriott is affiliated with the Ritz Carlton. I love the reward system that Marriott offers and I have often been able to redeem my points for free nights at a hotel. There have been some occasions where I've had some negative incidents happened while staying at a Marriott hotel but the staff is quick to fix the situation and definitely compensate me for my troubles.
Djanice M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I stayed at a Marriott about two weeks ago when traveling for my Brother-in-law's birthday. It was nice but our room could see the pool through the windows but yet no quick access. Also there were so many leaves outside the pool which were very messy. I also felt as though the breakfast was not only lacking but the one single file line made it take about 10 minutes to just grab a piece of toast.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I almost always stay at Marriott hotels when we travel. We have a Marriott Visa and build up rewards points that way so we get free nights each year, which is great. The thing I love about Marriott as a brand is their consistency. You always know what you're going to get whether you're staying at a Renaissance, JW or resort or if you're going the select service route with a Courtyard, Fairfield Inn or Residence Inn. They're not usually anything fancy, but knowing what to expect and feeling welcome when you walk through the door goes a long way.
Tyson C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel was probably one of my least favorite hotels that I stated in my lifetime. When I got to the room, my sheets had hair on the bed as if they had not been changed. I called the front desk and they immediately change them, they also took some money off my bill. Their customer service and other areas of service are wonderful. Just their custodial staff may need a little bit of tidying up.
Stacey M.
Marriott always takes care of their customers. They always try to work with you to get you the best pricing and accommodate you in any way that they can. All the Marriott Hotels are very nice and offer both a pool and fitness center. Their fitness centers are a lot nicer than most hotels and offer a lot more. The workers are always very friendly. They have mobile check out which is nice when you are in a hurry. The rewards program they have is so nice if you travel a lot. You can build up points and then use those points for different stays.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?