Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have always enjoyed staying at the Marriott. It is a little pricey but you get your money out of the place. Great Stay!
I am currently a rewards member. The location at OHare in Chicago has the best pool ever! We go almost every year for an inexpensive getaway! The pool is great in the winter months because half of the pool is indoors and you go under the water you can swim outdoors and have it snowing on your head! Nice treat for out of towner guest whom never seen snow. My family has been going here since the 1970's. Still great for kids that aren't spoiled by the water park hotels. Great perks with rewards! Also many good pizza places will deliver there poolside, just bring cellphone with you.
I love Marriot. Great hotels. I've stayed in them multiple times throughout my life. They're clean and comfortable.
Marriott is my go-to hotel chain. Consistently decent. Wish they would get their act together with wi-fi though.
Marriott is always such a great place to stay no matter what city we are in! We always know to expect good customer service and cleanliness and a good time :)
I'm not a huge fan of Marriot hotels. I find the food to be underwhelming. Room service takes forever and the rooms are not that great for the price they charge. The last Marriot I stayed in was in Saint Thomas and we had the tiniest window in our room. It was stuffy and for the price we paid, it was not satisfactory.
This is definitely the go to hotel in my family. Every time we go to florida we stay at the Marriott. Their employees are very friendly. Good place for all ages. The rooms are very clean as well.
Marriot is one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed at! I couldn't even believe what it looked like inside!
Great family friendly hotel. Have stayed with them many times in many different cities and states. They are a great company and make your traveling a breeze. You will definitely be happy with Marriott!
All the Marriott rooms I've ever stayed in were clean and tidy. Never had a complaint. These hotels are a bit pricey but if you want something rather than the typical motel then I'd suggest this.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos