Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,208 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
A great place to stay for a week or two up-to-date rooms and amenities A comfortable family environment
I always have fun staying at the Marriott hotels. Never a bad experience and I like that I get updates monthly on where I stand with my rewards points.
Very fave place to stay ! always every nice inside and the rooms are wonderful! Were members so its nice to get rewards as well.
Very nice and clean hotel. Great staff very friendly and accommodating. I was very pleased with my stay.
If there is a Marriott where we are travelling, they are my go-to property. I like knowing what to expect, especially if we are short on time in our destination. I feel I get a consistant standard of cleanliness, service, and price at their properties.
Marriot Hotel is very nice hotel, very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
This is a great program, rewarding frequent travellers. Benefits include room upgrades, free wi-fi, and late checkout.
I reserved a block of rooms at a discount for guests at my wedding and stayed there the night before. Everyone was super friendly and the prices were great! Loved having the wifi!
We've been pretty happy so far with Marriott Rewards program. We were upgraded to Platinum Elite and the benefits have been very generous thus far.
Overall, I have found Marriott to be a good value for the money. Hotels are generally comfortable, and there are lots of amenities. Drives me nuts at the resort fee tho. The fees that hotels have started to charge are ridiculous.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos