Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,196 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love these hotels! Stayed in them countless times; I have no complaints. Great, reliable service and clean, modern designed rooms.
Marriots are always beautiful hotels. Their beds are comfortable and everything is always very clean! A great hotel to stay in.
Love to stay at Marriott hotels...they have the best rooms, beds and customer service. if its not to your liking, they fix it!!
Never had a problem. They are very clean and the staff is awesome. Their prices are also very reasonable.
I stayed in one of their sites at LA Canterra. It was cozy and convenient. The staff spent their time talking about partying and gossiping about their Co workers, which made my wait a little uncomfortable, but the room wad well worth the minor inconvenience.
They are more on the pricey side but worth it if you can afford it. Always liked it any time I stayed there
There rooms are wonderful. The staff from the front desk to the security in Philadelphia are wonderful. I keep going back!
If you catch a deal, I say go for it. But paying for wifi and parking can be nerve wrecking. There are cheaper chain hotels who will do both for free. They should reconsider with hotspots. Still, not the best nor the worst. In the south, they appear to be a bit worn down.
I went to Marriot in Cancun and is amazing, everything, and excellent service that is the most important
Nice clean hotel. Towels are nice and thick. A bit pricey. No continental breakfast but its nice to treat yourself once in a while.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos