BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Raven C.
Milford, CT
I LOVE STAYING AY THE MARIOTT! Very clean and very friendly people in my experience. Free breakfast too, always a plus!
Alexandria P.
I do a lot of weekend traveling with work. We always stay at Residence Inn's by Marriott. The rooms are spacious and include a kitchen and living room space. With affordable prices you cannot beat the luxury for the value. Free breakfast and wi-fi and a great rewards program is also a plus. Whether it is Connecticut, New York or Massachusetts there is always a Marriott hotel within the area. I have always had a great experience whenever I have stayed with them.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
We have stayed at the Marriott in Phoenix a few times and it has a nice pool but the customer service was less than expected. We couldn't get enough towels for our room and the AC was very loud and kept us awake. When we told the front desk they really didn't care about either issue and seemed glad to see us go as if they were only glad to take our money.
Keenia S.
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott chain ranks high in the hotel industry. I have no complaints with any of the various experiences that I have had with this chain. The first experience for me dates back to my high school prom and I was totally impressed. My most recent experience was attending a family members wedding and it was excellent in every aspect. Highly recommend this chain.
Susy P.
Denver, CO
Wherever you want to stay around the world, you can choose Marriott and know you're making the right choice. I've stayed in Marriott's all round the world and their customer service is top notch. Every room I've stayed in was super clean, filled with all the necessaries and the pillows are damn comfortable!
Elfie V.
High Point, NC
What I like the most about staying in a Marriott is that they're everywhere I go. I know what to expect when I get to one. I love that.
Kana N.
Arlington Hts, IL
I've stayed at several locations, and I always had enjoyable stay. Locations are good, and their rooms are always clean. I have no complaints for customer services I had there.
Elizabeth X.
San Jose, CA
Marriott is my go-to hotel brand. From the JW Marriott to the Courtyard, I've always found the quality and service to be excellent.
Meghan H.
Boise, ID
I love Marriott hotels. I traveled a lot for work and the Marriott chain was my go-to hotel chain to use when I was booking hotels. Nothing but good things to say about Marriott!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I've been to a bunch of Marriott hotels and resorts due to my timeshare , and I really really love their customer service . They go above and beyond to provide , room service is fast , when u need extra pillows , blankets or toilet papers they're always there to provide right away . Their rooms are always clean and upgraded ! Love love them !
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?