BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11931)
Samantha K.
Apache Jct, AZ
I travel very often for work and most of the time it is extended stay, so i'm living out of hotel rooms. They do a lot to make you feel as home as you can for a hotel room. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because 1. Bar prices are OUTRAGEOUS and will never choice that over just buying alcohol myself 2. They don't have a bath tub, its a walk in shower, which is nice for quick showers, but i work a physically demanding job so soaking in a tub after a long day is ideal and 3. there is no oven so cooking for yourself to save money gets a lot harder.
Heather L.
Cocoa, FL
Beautiful hotel, excellent location in the heart of time square with perfect views of time square, superior service from all the staff, most delicious food at the all you can eat buffet, job well done by the chef. This made for a perfect experience for our yearly visit to New York City. My wife loved it. The bar has been set way high for any future trips back to New York. You all were absolutely the best. Thank you!
Maeve B.
Marriott hotel is a very nice facility that I've stayed at many times in many places and I enjoy everything that has to offer. Again like most hotels there are a few kinks some of the facilities that they offer such is the pool and things like that don't always live up to what they make it out to be they kind of show it on the website as something spectacular and when you get there you were a little bit disappointed so I would watch for that.
Mackenzie K.
Portland , OR
I think their rooms are a little outdated. I paid extra for a nicer room next to the pool but it looked exactly the same as the rest so totally not worth it for the price. I could have stayed at a motel for way cheaper with a room that looked exactly the same. The staff were also rude and not helpful at all, the front desk clerk ignored us for 15 minutes when there were no other customers or calls. However their decor and pool are amazing. They have after hours where kids are not allowed but they don't inforce it so I was stuck with splashing kids at 10pm.
Nikki L.
Northglenn, CO
I recently stayed at the Marriot Grand Chateau in Las Vegas and the experience was phenomenal. The location is right off the strip, which is great because it's still within walking distance of many major casinos, but provides a relaxing atmosphere when you're ready to go to sleep. The room was a 2 bedroom suite and was lovely. The master bedroom had a huge bathroom with Jack and Jill sinks, a large bathtub with jets, and an incredible shower. The lobby had a restaurant/bar as well as the essentials and some snacks for sale. I definitely recommend this hotel.
Sebastian G.
Gilroy, CA
Me and my family went to the Marriott hotel located nearby LAX airport, one of the best experiences we ever had with a hotel, staff was really helpful, since the time we went in, we where asked many times if we had any questions about the city since it was the first time visiting it, they even went the extra mile and provided me with suggestions for restaurants near the area related to the type of cousins I told them I liked. I'll definitely come back to this great hotel and look forward to meet with the same friendly staff that helped me the first time.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Marriott hotels are my ride or die hotels especially when I'm traveling for work or pleasure you can never go wrong with a Marriott hotel especially since Marriott is affiliated with the Ritz Carlton. I love the reward system that Marriott offers and I have often been able to redeem my points for free nights at a hotel. There have been some occasions where I've had some negative incidents happened while staying at a Marriott hotel but the staff is quick to fix the situation and definitely compensate me for my troubles.
Joan S.
Its warm and welcoming, ready and willing to help and accommodate you at all times. The hotels located super close to downtown, the best shopping that Westchester has to offer. Walking distance to the metro north station 45 mins to grand central. Walking distance to great variety of dinning options! Rooms are spacious and drenched in natural sun light, always clean and fully equipped. I give it 4 stars.
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
I recently still want to these hotels for a vacation with my family it was very nice. I had very nice people at the check in desk's in the rooms was very nice and clean and I didn't see anything wrong with it with initial walking. They had toiletries and other figures of the restrooms which is very nice. Everything looks really clean up the poop was very nice and presentable and a very enjoyed the stay
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I stayed at a few of the Marriott hotels. The customer service was okay. We stayed at a Marriott renaissance hotel for a music festival during a holiday weekend and we were told there would be an extra roll away bed and mini fridge in the room. When we got there, we did not had a roll away bed or a mini fridge. It took the staff hours to find both items to put in our room. Otherwise that our stay was nice.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?