4.59 / 5 based on 16,057 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great hotel for the price. The rooms are always clean, the beds are comfortable and inviting and the staff is helpful! The breakfast is nice, too! The hotels are always placed in places for east access to the tourist places and great food options.
Love it! I usually hate staying at hotels, but my experience with Mariott has been really good. Very receptive to any requests I have, and really clean. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a hotel if you're on a budget. Will stay again!
Marriott hotels is my favorite hotel chain. I always know what I can expect when I book a room with Marriott. The rooms are clean and well maintained, and the customer service is great.
I normally stay at any one of the resorts available with my timeshare, but when those are booked I know I will be satisfied with a Marriott hotel! Their rooms are always clean and most importantly I know I will not be unhappy with their services.
I have stayed at so many Marriott hotels over time and always love each and every one. I have stayed in them both domestically and internationally and never have any complaints! The best part is by far the pillows (I even ordered one and use it at home)
Good hotel to spend a night in. A little expensive but super fun. Everything was fine and we had a blast when we were away. We will definitely stay there again for sure. It was our first time there, but it was fun. Highly recommended to anyone!!!
Most older hotels under this brand are largely in need of renovating and updating. The rooms tend to look very dated and not fully cleaned (i.e. baseboards, door hinges are rusted, carpets are filthy. The newer hotels are very vibrant and modern.
Have stayed in Marriots all over the US and several of them we keep going to because everyone is so nice! They remember our faces each time and always take care of us!
Marriotts are my favorite. I pretty much exclusively stay with them everywhere I go because I know what I'm getting and can stay at different levels like a Courtyard vs a resort. The service is always on par as well. I'm very satisfied with them.
Really dislike this one. For the amount I spent on my room I was super disappointed. The room was dirty the pool had too much chlorine in it the hot top was way to hot and the breakfast lounge allowed you to look at the people swimming. Horrible.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos