BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Globetrotter Expert
I've enjoy staying at Marriott hotels on many occasion. I haven't had any problems with them and I tend to keep it that way. Every check in has been smooth with out a hitch. Customer service has always been fabulous. Its clean, beautiful and amazing. I love sleeping in their beds, its soft and comfy. Plus the pillows are my favorite cause I sleep like a baby. Overall this is a great brand hotel.
Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI
I wanted to treat my kids to a weekend away. Somewhere that had a pool and a nice breakfast. This hotel superseded my expectations. The pool was gorgeous. Super clean and shockingly surprised that it was not chlorine at all but a fresh salt water purified. Which is so much better. Our room was great. Lovedo the friendly staff. Would love nothing more then to return for another minication.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This property is very nice, and we felt, less congested than other surrounding hotels on the busiest night of the year at Disneyland, New Years Eve!! We were on the 9th floor and could see the top of the fireworks happening at Disney. If this is a priority, you should stay at a hotel with a view. The $5 all day shuttle was ideal - and a deal maker for us without a car. When they say you can walk, keep in mind, you've been pounding pavement all day and it's not across the street.....so glad we had the shuttle. The reason for not the top rating is the bathrooms in the rooms for 4 are surprisingly small - we had two people in the room and it was tight with one small little sink/counter area. Small toilet/shower area as well.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce , FL
Mostly all of the Marriott hotels I have been in within the last two years have been updated with modern finishes and all of them had a reasonably priced restaurant inside the hotel facility. These hotels are nice, clean and affordable and there is usually always a Marriott in the busy densely populated cities across the USA. I would definitely recommend if you want a safe bet when traveling.
Jenna
Atlanta, GA
I recently stayed at a SpringHills property and enjoyed the accommodations. We only stayed one night but felt well cared for. I wanted a Coca-cola and when I asked one of the house keeping attendants if the property sold it at the front desk, she told me they didn't but went to the employee break room, purchased it with her own money and brought it to me. Awesome customer service!!
Elizabeth V.
Rialto, CA
I stayed there a couple years ago because initially I was there for a wedding reception but since I stayed late I ended up booking a room for the night and the rooms were spacious and had a great scent (not like other humid smelling rooms) and the beds were actually comfy and I didn't get one of the top notch rooms so I would have to say all in all it was a great first impression.
Dayna O.
The rooms are very spacious and clean. I would recommend this hotel if you are sharing the room with your children. The pool was a bit tiny. We stayed at the Marriott downtown Tacoma which had the restaurant Pacific Grill there. The location was close to lots of other restaurants within walking distance. You will need to pay for parking at this location. I would stay there again!
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
The Marriott Hotels are very nice and luxury. They have beautiful rooms, with everything from a microwave to a hair dryer. The beds have beautiful bedding, very comfortable mattresses and beautiful decor all around. The staff treat everyone the same, like a queen! They are always wanting to know what they can do to make your stay more pleasant. I love the 5 star breakfast and with no extra cost. I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else but the Marriott. I recommend for everyone to try it if there's one wherever their vacationing.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
This is my go to brand of hotels.  Always accessible anywhere I travel and the staff seems to be friendly in every city I've been to.  I've never had a billing issue that couldn't be corrected at the front desk.  And I've never had a bad night's sleep at a Marriott location.  I travel two weeks per month during the year, I'm at a Marriott at least 60% of the time.  They have a great track record with me and I highly recommend them. Plus their points program is one of the best in the industry.
Elyssa M.
Salida, CO
I love any hotel that has a great rewards program but I haven't been impressed with my hotel stays lately. Most seem out dated and over priced for what you get. I mean most Marriott hotels require 35,000 points (in rewards points) for a free night... and that's not even in peak seasons. It cost almost $4000 to build up those points on your card... not a good deal in my opinion.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?