Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,169 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott is a wonderful hotel! From coast to coast, I have been privileged to stay in many of these fine hotels. My particular favorite is the Grand Marquis in Times Square, NYC. The splendor of the location can't be beat. It is magnificent. The Grand Marquis in Atlanta is another favorite. Highly recommended.
Great place to stay a few nights since they tend to get expensive it's not worth staying just one night though.
Always a great stay when i choose Marriott. Excellent service and accommodations.
I like the Marriott family. The hotels have a range of pricing in there rooms from affordable to deluxe prices. I've enjoyed most Marriott rooms I've stayed in.
I always have a nice stay with Marriott hotels. Clean and well kept. Most are modern as well
I've enjoyed all of the Marriotts I've stayed in. They are always so clean.
Always use Marriott when I'm traveling - always reliable and clean. Their rewards program is actually pretty good - I'm usually not a fan of those but you accumulate points pretty quickly.
Wonderful rewards program! They always have great service and I'm always pleased with the rooms.
I must say that whenever I travel on a budget, I always choose Marriot Hotels because they are affordable in price, provide awesome quality service, and their beds are just comfortable. Please don't sleep on Marriot Hotels & Resorts.
I stayed in a Marriott for a week with a huge group of people. The service was great and it was very clean!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos