Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,182 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We frequently stay at Marriott properties because we have a Marriott credit card, and the rewards program is phenomenal. I am a hotel snob, and Marriott is one of my favorite hotel brands. One tip: they generally charge for internet (and it is very expensive), but if you become a Marriott rewards member, internet is free!
Marriott is such a great hotel company. Every time we rent rooms with them, it's always easy, clean, and the staff's always welcoming and ready to help in any way that they can.
I stayed at the Marriott in San Antonio for vacation and it was nice the rooms were clean and there were close restaurant near by
Usually stay at this hotel chain on almost all vacations. They have many locations and are clean. The staff is also usually helpful and friendly. They also have good rates.
Nice hotels overall, and generally affordable. I've never encountered one that has had free wifi (unfortunately they used to, but that went with expense accounts). It would be nice if they did!
I really enjoyed the stay the staff was really nice and the resort was beautiful I would definitely recommend..
Best hotel in st.kitts. always a great stay. I used to live on the country and I would still stay there for a weekend. Great restaurant, great room, great pools, and great service. A+
For comfort, professionalism, and really nice services: get this hotel. And why not? you can organize conferences in this place like the one in San Antonio,T X (American Translators Association's 54th Annual Conference was the bomb!)
One of the better hotel chains out there. Always clean, comfortable, and provide great customer service. Not to mention that their Rewards club offers some great perks with the points. A definite recommend.
A good place to stay for a vacation. The people are friendly and I like that they offer free breakfast at certain locations. They also have decent prices for a week stay.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos