BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
This is my go to brand of hotels.  Always accessible anywhere I travel and the staff seems to be friendly in every city I've been to.  I've never had a billing issue that couldn't be corrected at the front desk.  And I've never had a bad night's sleep at a Marriott location.  I travel two weeks per month during the year, I'm at a Marriott at least 60% of the time.  They have a great track record with me and I highly recommend them. Plus their points program is one of the best in the industry.
Elyssa M.
Salida, CO
I love any hotel that has a great rewards program but I haven't been impressed with my hotel stays lately. Most seem out dated and over priced for what you get. I mean most Marriott hotels require 35,000 points (in rewards points) for a free night... and that's not even in peak seasons. It cost almost $4000 to build up those points on your card... not a good deal in my opinion.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott Hotels are so nice for a one night stay or for a two week stay. I love that some of their hotels offer free breakfast, which makes it easy to get up, get ready, eat, and go on your way! The staff is always so friendly and willing to help with your needs. I know that when I stay at a Marriott I will be treated the best possible way!
Cate D.
Globetrotter Expert
I cannot say enough good things about the Marriott (particularly the Courtyard Marriott). My mom used to stay in one in Northern VA when visiting me and they would always give me a big, fresh and delicious chocolate chip cookie when I walked in to visit her. It was really sweet (no pun intended) and little acts like that made us both feel right at home. I have since stayed at a couple other Marriotts since then and while that NoVA Marriott is still my favorite, all other experiences at Marriotts have been pretty great.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
Globetrotter Expert
I really like to stay with Marriott when I travel. The rooms are always clean and cozy. I have hardly ever encountered a staff member that doesn't go above and beyond to help. The only issue I have found is that when they have competition with other hotel chains in the vicinity they a lot of times aren't as nice as their competitors . They need to Up their standards when this situation arises especially for the price. I also highly recommend the Marriott courtyard as well to anyone staying for more than a few days.
McKenzie M.
Payson, UT
I stay at Marriott hotels most often, and I am always satisfied. The only thing I would request a difference in would be a microwave in the room. Some rooms have them, some rooms don't. I always prefer to have a microwave and a fridge in my rooms. The bathrooms and showers are always nice, and the beds are always comfortable. If I ever have the option, I stay at Marriott.
Tammy N.
Esher , Surrey
You can't go wrong with Marriott. Their customer service and concierge are professional and personable. I have stayed with them both within the US and outside of the US and they have always helps me find amazing places for drinks and dinner, attractions near by, and even calling a taxi for my groups. The rooms are always well cared for and the beds are beyond comfortable!
Samantha W.
Roanoke, VA
Drove across the country this summer and we stayed primarily in Marriott hotels. The beds were amazing and everything was always clean. Front desk people were very informative of things going on in the city we were in. This was great seeing as we didn't know anything about the local scene in these places! Overall, great experience at Marriott hotels across the country!
Lori K.
Paris, AR
I have always liked to stay at the Marriott, I like the amenities and the staff is always friendly.  I recently stayed in one in downtown Little Rock that I was definitely not pleased with.  The staff was very friendly, but there were some charge holds on my card that no one could explain to me.  They were for very random amounts ($5.22).  I also had to ask twice on the second day for my room to be cleaned and restocked.  I would not recommend that particular Hotel to my friends.
Tifany J.
Moncks Corner, SC
We have stayed in a variety of Marriot hotels, most recently we stayed in a Marriot in Ashville, North Carolina. They are always comfortable, love their beds! Their staff has always been very helpful and accommodating. We were in close distance (walking) to restaurants, which was nice since we had been in the car all day! We enjoyed the pool that night and had a beautiful view from our room. Would stay there again if we make it back to Ashville. Will also look for Marriott's to stay at in the future.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?