Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,137 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I used to stay at Marriotts for a long time during high school for softball tournaments. They always made it seem like home and the service was consistently impressive. Now the prices are a little too steep for a recent graduate but I would stay there given the chance.
Always impressed with the Marriott from its placements to the architecture. The service is always impeccable and you can always find good cuisine nearby.
The location of the Marriott Marquis is excellent, close to all Broadway theaters, the staff is very helpful and friendly, the rooms are big and some have spectacular views over Times Square, just a bit outdated in style and colors, good breakfast buffet, large fitness club with basic exquipment, overall a good hotel!
I love Marriott! I was on a school trip and was staying at one of the more inexpensive Marriott's and a water pipe burst so they upgraded us to the close by, way more expensive, Courtyard Marriott and didn't charge us an extra cent!
Very accommodating and such a comfortable stay!! Great to use on vacation!!
Rooms are spacious and neat/clean. The stay was pleasant and the service is great.
Worst customer service ever. Made reservations at a SpringHill Suites in Midtown Savannah, GA a couple of weeks ago. Watched them give away our GUARANTEED room to another guest, was told there weren't any rooms available (at 11pm on a Friday night) and they wouldn't help us find any hotels available either. We had no where to go and couldn't find a hotel room at all! They ended up still charging us for a room we never stayed in so I made two complaints and not ONCE did their manager ever call us back. HORRIBLE service. Even the Marriott Customer Care employees were rude and obnoxious! GET IT TOGETHER MARRIOTT!
Always a reliable hotel chain! Usually can get decent prices as well! Clean as well.
Stayed at Marriot in Newport, RI. Beautiful hotel! Very modern and we went in off season and had free parking, over wise it is very pricey for the room, in addition to about 25-30$ for parking in peak season.
I travel a lot for work and am a Marriott Gold Elite member. Marriott works to keep its members happy, and usually succeeds. I appreciate the complimentary breakfasts in many brands and the snacks the lounge offers throughout the day. I would hope that in the future Marriott states on each hotels website the lounge situation, as it is sometimes unclear.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos