Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,173 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels are some of my favorite. The staff has always been super friendly and welcoming plus my room is always clean like I expect when I go to a resort.
Marriott hotels are my favorite! They have great service, and a fantastic rewards program. The rooms are always clean and the staff tends to be very friendly and accommodating.
My absolute all time favorite after staying in time share! I love their rewards program and always have an excellent stay.
I love the Marriott because it is always great. There is no surprises or chances of getting a bad room. They let you set your preferences online and the room is always the way I like it when I check in. The free breakfast is always great!!
I don't stay here often because they are usually more expensive but Marriotts are always very clean and nice!
Can't go wrong with most Marriotts. Great beds and comfy pillows. But please always check reviews.
Marriott Residence Inns are a luxury that I live to indulge in. The rooms are well appointed from plates to perfectly firm beds and pillows. The locations are conveniently located and always in fun places to be. To date favorite location is in Boston. The design is loft style living and I adore it. I also can't say enough about the complimentary breakfast, not your boring apples and more sugar than juice fare here...we are talking fresh Belgian waffles with your choice of toppings!
While I enjoy staying at Marriott locations, I do not feel like it's the best quality for what you pay. Almost every time that I stay at one, there is a mishap. And while it is promptly and politely corrected, it has become habit.
Wonderful hotel. Staff is friendly rooms are clean comfortable and affordable. Accessibility options and availability is great as well. My 1st choice in hotels!
I have stayed at a few Marriott hotels and they were nice and well kept for the most part. Some employees can be inconsiderate. One of the Hotels i stayed at i had to pay for parking [ it was just an empty lot]
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos