Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Always use Marriott when I'm traveling - always reliable and clean. Their rewards program is actually pretty good - I'm usually not a fan of those but you accumulate points pretty quickly.
Wonderful rewards program! They always have great service and I'm always pleased with the rooms.
The Marriott has always been my favorite hotel to stay at. Its the top of the line but affordable. I highly recommend this hotel while on vacation or even business.
I stayed in a Marriott for a week with a huge group of people. The service was great and it was very clean!
Whenever I stay at a Mariott I know it's going to be lovely accommodations . One of my favorite is the Mariott Times Square, which has lovely rooms and amazing views.
Love staying at Marriott! Great accommodations. Their beds are the best! A little pricey but nice for a special trip
I've stayed at a few Marriott hotel before, I recommend them for an overnight stay. very affordable price.
Great hotel. Love the service that they offer there. I wants stayed there in New York and that hotel was amazing
We had a wonderful overnight and theatre time. We enjoyed the complimentary cocktail hour and ate at the restaurant Chicago 312. The customer service was outstanding. From the doorman up.
On my last few vacations I have chosen to stay at Marriott properties. They have yet to disappoint. Have always had accommodating staff willing to make any needed adjustments or arrangements. Love that you can accrue points for future stays and that there is a large selection so Marriott properties to chose from.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos