Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,198 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
This place makes you feel like home with the fresh cookies and the room service. The cleanliness of the room is a major plus at this hotel brand. The attitudes of the employees are wonderful.
Nice properties! I love the customer service and the rooms, but the food could use some improving. But they get an A because of service and rooms.
The rewards you can get with Marriot are simply the best. They also have friendly customer service and are always willing to accommodate. I personally wouldn't stay or recommend anywhere else. Not only that but they are all over!
I don't worry about traveling when I'm booked in a Marriott hotel. I know that I'm going to get friendly staff, a clean room, a comfortable bed, and a lot of times free wifi and breakfast. With the rewards program I've also earned free rooms and received discounts. There are several levels of Marriott hotels that you can stay in depending on your trip. It's hard to travel and not find a Marriott close by
Every Marriott that I've stayed in has been clean and well decorated. Service was top notch, and I felt like I could really relax and enjoy my stay, even if it was only overnight!
The marriott is absolutely lovely! This is a great hotel for a vacation stay. The service is amazing the only thing that I don't like is how pricey it is to stay here. But if you're looking for an amazing hotel you're def paying the price.
For as long as I can remember me and my family always go straight to this hotel. There rooms are big and spacious and exceptional clean! The atmosphere is great there. Good for kids and adults. Everyone there is just always so nice. Highly recommend it.
One of the best hotels to sleep great service perfect rooms and great space to organize events
Not a Fan at all, I recently stayed in Marriot East side, in NYC and the service was beyond terrible. For business, we had a lot of issues with their payment problems. They also spoke rudely on the phone when you called. Another issue that began to resurface was the walking during our business meetings. Cant stand when people don't tell other people where their room is. Had to call too many times, but over all the beds and room was wonderful. Loved the environment. Just service improvement would be nice.
I have stayed at he marriott and it's family of hotels and can only say good things about them. Great location and competitive proce is what brings me back every time!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos