BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
Staying at the Marriott was nice. Good customer service and attention. Nothing bad to say about them. I feel like most of these hotels have the same level of customer service. So its rare for one to be better than the other. Ive used it a few times. The rooms are spacious and clean. The service is like a B+
Anna P.
Au Sable Frks, NY
This hotel was clean and a good price! The pool and hot tub was a plus as well. Although the breakfast wasn’t included, they had a grille where food was inexpensive and tasty!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Wonderful customer service and are vry attentive to their customers. Their hotels are always very clean and decorative. This is an animal friendly hotel as well for when we travel travel with our pets!!!
Raeauna B.
Have stayed in several Marriott hotels in several cities and have never had a major complaint that would turn me off from booking with them again. Good hotel with a nice atmosphere.
Jonathan H.
Allentown
My family and I stayed at the glorious Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino. Everyone was so hospitable, service was awesome, and it was an absolutely gorgeous experience.
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
So I am Platinum with Marriott, I’ve traveled all over and Marriott is my favorite place to stay! They once upgraded me to the presidential suite in Denver just because. I am always getting upgraded with my room, I also love the free snacks and free points for more free stays! I will always be loyal to Marriott.
Macy F.
Columbus
I love staying at the Marriott! It can be pricier depending on which location you choose, but the splurge is worth it for the quality of the rooms and service. Very clean too.
Johara H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've stayed in a number of Marriott hotels (in a number of different continents) and have enjoyed almost all my experiences there. The reason why they get 4 stars instead of 5 is due to some hiccups I've had, especially during one extended stay (where they had checked someone into a room I was staying in).
Deanna B.
When arriving at the Mobile Mariott, the fellow that checked us in was very friendly and answered all of our questions and gave us a great recommendation of a local restaurant. He also saved us a lot of money on parking for our cruise. The room was very nice and clean. I would definitely stay at a Mariott again.
Bekah F.
Fairhope, AL
I really love Marriott, as a brand. I love that they seems to be doing more to look modern in so many properties! I work in hospitality (not for Marriott) and if I’m not using my employee rate for a room, I tend to stay in these properties. The price is always great for the location and makes it easy to choose, as well.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?