Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,185 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
All the rooms seem clean and tidy. The customer service is excellent. It's convenient to book a Marriot as there are so many locations!
Awesome hotel. Very clean. The staff is amazing. They treat you with kindness. I think that the rooms are nice too. I recommend people to stay at Marriott hotels and resorts. Great wifi.
I have never had a bad experience at Marriot hotels. They are usually clean, safe, fun, and welcoming!
Great service, especially for large groups! Customer service is wonderful to work with and it is constant throughout the years.
Loyal Marriott user. Usually very clean and employees are always extremely nice and helpful!
I love staying at these hotels. They take great care of their guest. I was told by an employee there that each hotel has to go through a renovation every 3 yrs. that just goes to show that they keep up with demands.
Whenever I travel, I always look for a Marriott because of their friendly staff, clean rooms, and affordable prices.
I have always had a pretty great experience staying at Marriot Hotels, especially down in Florida!
I am a Marriott Silver member due to the amount of nights we have stayed at various Marriott hotels. We have always received amazing rooms, service, etc. We will not stay anywhere else if a Marriott is available.
No matter what Marriott I have stayed at the service of this company as been pretty good across the board. I'm not sure if they do it at all their hotels but I love coming back to my room and seeing a hand written note from the manager to myself and my family thanking us for staying and making sure everything we need is taken care of.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos