Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott properties rank high on my list of hotels to stay at. I recently stayed at the Marriott in downtown Memphis. I gave it high marks for the comfy beds, location and hospitality. But my favorite Marriott is the Marriott Marquis in Times Square!
Wonderful hotel. Staff is friendly rooms are clean comfortable and affordable. Accessibility options and availability is great as well. My 1st choice in hotels!
Marriot has very clean hotel rooms!!! They are very nice and will make your stay as comfortable as you please!
I always love staying at the Marriott. Great prices great service and great rooms. I highly recommend staying here whenever you can.
I have stayed in several Marriott hotels over the years and they are always clean, well maintained and have excellent service.
Depending on the location and the city it can be a hit or miss but overall majority of the ones I've stayed in have been good
I've had nothing but positive experiences with my stays at Marriott hotels. I even have a rewards credit card from there where I get one free hotel stay annually just for having the card, which essentially covers the annual fee.
Great hotel fairly good prices, great staff and management. the place is super clean.
Great hotel it's very clean and lively the staff are super nice and the rooms are pretty nice.
Stayed at the Marriott resort in Hersey Pennsylvanian and it was amazing the pool was great the workers were great and the rooms were amazing!!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos