BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Monet H.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Marriot Autograph Collection Hotel (The Lexington) on 48th Street in NYC. The hotel is beautiful and so chic. The decor is very trendy. The only issue I had was that the bathroom was a bit messy, there was some splatter on the wall behind the toilet. The cleaning staff came up and cleaned it right away.
Jessica J.
Great hotels across the country. I always enjoy staying at a Marriott for cleanliness, great bedding, and continental breakfast. I have enjoyed being a Marriott member!
Liz R.
I have always had good luck with Marriott Hotels. We travel a lot for softball tournaments in the summer, and Marriott's always seem to be close to where we need to be. Not to mention, they are always clean and have friendly service. Is it a five-star resort? Not necessarily, but it is definitely a nice hotel! I tend to look for them when we are vacationing and I have always been satisfied!
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at a JW Marriott while in Denver, CO. It was very luxurious and all of the staff were super friendly. I highly recommend and would def stay again.
jen b.
newfield, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
We have stayed at the Tysons Corner Marriot the past two years that we have gone to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC. The hotel is conveniently located next to the Tysons Corner Mall and other stores. My kids love the indoor pool! I love how clean everything looks and feels.
Julie H.
Moncks Corner, SC
We travel almost every weekend for all star competition cheerleading. My husband travels more than half the year for work. Together we try to stick to the marriot chains. It is very easy to build up hotel points which has allowed us multiple times to go away for a full week just paying with points. Our latest goal is to save all the points for the Aruba Marriott. I only had one bad experience and that was at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, GA. I'm a type one diabetic and needed a refrigerator. I never got one after multiple times of telling them how badly I needed it. They never once offered to put it in the hotel fridge. Which other hotels have done in the past. I complained and still nothing. Besides that I still love Marriott and will always choose them over other chains.
Nakita A.
I liked staying here it was a very comfortable and well maintained place and the customer service was great.
Brandi D.
Marriot (in one form or another) is one of go to hotel options when traveling. They are clean and comfortable without being way over priced.
Claudia C.
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotel!! The rooms are good and also a good customer services! We also went for a conference and it was a blast!
Trini K.
Las Vegas , NV
Every stay that I have had in a Marriott has not been disappointing. They take care of their customers and have great customer service. I have stayed in Marriott hotels in California, Florida and Boston. All great experiences. Some of their hotels do require a parking fee, or valet services only, make sure you check before you book. I feel like when booking with them you know you will get good service and clean rooms because they have a higher standard.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?