BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at the Philadelphia Downtown Marriott and was very pleased with my stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. I was pleased to find a Starbucks in the hotel and also noticed several additional services like a FedEx center which would be convenient for business travelers. They also had a nice restaurant and bar area. The hotel was connected to the convention center which was also convenient. Unfortunately, the internet is $16/day for usage which is cost prohibitive for pleasure travel and also be for business travelers depending on travel policies. I would stay here again.
Jessica W.
I enjoyed my stay at the Marriott in Nashville. A feature that I was particularly excited about were the iPod players in the room that also were sound machines! I *need* a fan or background sound in order to sleep, and I was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't need to bring my own! The housekeeping did a wonderful job and the indoor pool was lovely. As a former flight attendant, I've been in my share of hotels. The Marriott was very nice.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Mariott hotels are usually pretty nice to stay in. The hotel usually is fairly clean. They're always stocked with snacks, water and coffee but I never really touch those. There's usually a vending machine somewhere down the hall or by the concierge anyway. I like the complimentary breakfast that most marriotts have to offer; there's actually a pretty vast selection. They're always very helpful if you call for extra amenities. Overall, I'm pretty cozy here!
Adriana K.
Corp Christi, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I will only stay at Marriott Hotels! I love their point system, their rewards, and they always take care of everything for me no matter which city I am in.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I like the feel and luxury you get when you walk in. The attention is nice, but not very personalised. Very distant from the staff, and not beacuse of them, who where charming once you got to know them, but because of policy.
It was very family friendly, but would go for a "only adults" place if going only with your couple.
Loved the Paris location at Champs Elysee, super spacey, specially compare to many others in the location,
Geneva M.
Globetrotter Expert
I used the Marriott the night before my wedding so my groom wouldn't see me the day of. The staff was friendly and accommodated me with all my needs. They even were able to set me up on a first level room which helped me because I had everything I needed to set up for our wedding. Seriously everything from flowers to table runners and candles. Don't get me started on the dress! 80lbs of dress is no joke! So the first floor/ground level was amazing! The room was amazing and the bed sooooo comfy. The best part for me was I could make the room COLD! I'm a Tx girl and the Tx heat is no joke. 65 degrees all day long!
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
I stay at Merriott 3 time in my life in different locations. Every time I started there remember why I don't like it. Costumer service at front desk is great,maid service as expected which why gave them 3stars,but sadly the food is disappointing big time and the server too. They only plus in restaurant is that they have Starbucks.The layout not convenient,the bathroom are on the lower end. Plus they don't have restaurant either.
Dana W.
Henderson, NV
Room was clean, staff was friendly. We requested a crib and it was in the room waiting for us when we checked in along with complimentary bath products for kids and a rubber ducky for my son. He loved it! That little touch made it so fun for him because we never travel with bath toys.

I enjoy the little touches like the complimentary tea in the lobby and suckers for my kids.

Breakfast was also good. They had a good variety for all my picky eaters. Cereal, muffins, fruit, yogurt waffles, eggs and more!.
Dooshima W.
Far Rockaway , NY
I loved my stay at the Marriott location in long island city. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. The staff were some of the nicest I've been around and check in was a breeze, even when I wasn't quite prepared for it. The beds were perfect and the room was nice and clean. Breakfast was included (which is always a plus) and did I mention how awesome the service was? I would definitely recommend and stay again!
Samantha K.
Mesa, AZ
I travel very often for work and most of the time it is extended stay, so i'm living out of hotel rooms. They do a lot to make you feel as home as you can for a hotel room. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because 1. Bar prices are OUTRAGEOUS and will never choice that over just buying alcohol myself 2. They don't have a bath tub, its a walk in shower, which is nice for quick showers, but i work a physically demanding job so soaking in a tub after a long day is ideal and 3. there is no oven so cooking for yourself to save money gets a lot harder.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?