Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,174 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My husband and I have stayed in many Marriott hotels over the years. He has accumulated thousands upon thousands of points when he stays at the same one when he goes out of town for business. I have always had a great experience, clean rooms, attentive and friendly staff, great accommodations. I always suggest to friends and family who come into town to reserve a room at the Marriott in town.
I recently stayed at the Courtyard in Phenix, AL. It was nothing short of amazing. The staff was nice and the location was right in the center of everything. I will definitely return to this location. I wish I could have taken that bed and showerhead with me :)!
It was a nice warm and cozy stay when I visited. I would recommend this hotel to others.
Customer service is FANTASTIC! Everyone working is friendly and will get you anything you need! We love to stay at Marriott Hotels any time we have the chance! Different locations all around the world have always offered us the same accommodating attitude and have been a breeze doing business with!
When traveling overseas it is always nice to see a familiar Name and know right away the type of service you are going to be getting. No "shots in the dark", The service is nice the beds are comfy and they tend to be in very good locations around the world.
Love staying at all marriott hotels and racking up all my points to go somewhere really good and stay for free!! always clean friendly and willing to help with what ever needs your have. prices are usually very reasonable too
Marriott is easily one of my favorite Hotel brands. I always know that I will be greeted by friendly staff, and never have to worry about cleanliness or amenities in the room. Marriott does it right.
It depends on the location. Some are updated other need a little more work. Downtown SD has a great Marriott with a rooftop bar.
Great customer service, I've stayed with them in both the States and Europe and I've never had a bad experience. Everyone is more than accommodating and they really do get to know you. The concierge is always very helpful and has always been great at giving suggestions when it comes to food and entertainment. They are definitely my favorite hotel brand.
I used to play soccer all the time and my soccer team would go out of town. I have stayed at the Marriott and it is a great place to stay at! The breakfast is delicious and the service is nice!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos