Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,197 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Some of the Marriott hotels across the world are some of the highest quality hotels I have ever stayed in. In these hotels I was treated like royalty. That being said..across the board...chainwide they do not maintain that type of integrity. Poor customer service, low quality facilities, amenities are lacking. Sheraton maintains this quality chain wide for the most part. I have only been impressed by Marriott in Berlin and Munich...OUTSTANDING service, amenities, and room décor. They need MORE training chainwide on how to treat frequent guests..why would I want to become a preferred guest if I am not going to be treated like one in each place I stay?
When Marriott Hotels have a presence in a city where I travel, they are my go-to brand for both business and pleasure.
My boyfriend took me Valentines weekend to Marriott Suits and it was one of the nicest hotels I had stayed in. The only thing that was bad was it took an Hour and a Half for our room service when we were told 30 minutes. The bed was comfy and the People were so sweet!
My family travels a lot because of my job...I always look to Marriot Hotels first! I have never been disappointed and any time I have a problem (both of my boys have asthma and any kind of smoke smell in a room will send them to ER) they are always VERY accommodating!
This is my mom's go-to hotel company, we use it everywhere we go and I've never had a problem.
I have always been please with the Marriot when traveling. They are always friendly and clean!
Great hotel, definitely recommend it! Always clean and they have a friendly staff.
We went to a gathering for my husbands work here once. It was very nice, friendly environment
I love staying in marriots. The rooms are clean and the grounds are always very lovely.
Stayed at the marriot in honolulu in love with the balcony. I was in paradise
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos