4.59 / 5 based on 11,981 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
this is a nice hotel. they care about their guests and make sure everything is clean and ready for people to stay in
Really good services and comfy hotel for the cost. A lot of amenities available. Love to stay in all Marriott hotels.
The couch bed in the room was lumpy and we did not have all the sheets we needed, but other than that it was amazing.
Stayed the the city center Marriott in Salt Lake City a few weeks ago. The room was small and there was no microwave.
I love Marriott Hotels. they are always so clean and the rooms are spacious. the service is always top notch as well.
Always wonderful stays here. They have everything you need. Very nice and clean rooms. Prices are pretty reasonable.
Love the comfort I feel and get when I stay here. Great assistance. Not super cheap, but pretty good for what you get
Always clean, free wi fi in room s,depending on the city or free wi fi at the lobby, nice breakfast worth the money !
Hotels are always very clean and meet my expectations. They go above and beyond to make sure my family feels at home.
Marriott is one of my favorite hotels. The beds are comfortable and they are usually well maintained and clean.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos