Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,202 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Most Marriott hotels offer clean, well appointed rooms. They also have a vacation club (time-share) that will allow Guests to use if the owners are not occupying a room.
Great hotel chain! Usually pretty clean and decently priced for a ~4 star hotel. I've had good customer experiences here, too.
A great place to stay for a week or two up-to-date rooms and amenities A comfortable family environment
I always have fun staying at the Marriott hotels. Never a bad experience and I like that I get updates monthly on where I stand with my rewards points.
Very fave place to stay ! always every nice inside and the rooms are wonderful! Were members so its nice to get rewards as well.
Very nice and clean hotel. Great staff very friendly and accommodating. I was very pleased with my stay.
When I travel for business, I always look for a Marriott. They're very clean, have friendly staff, and great amenities. Love the extended stay options with kitchens. The rewards program is great too, and frequently offers specials that allow you to earn free nights faster. Many of the hotels have a full breakfast, which helps cut food costs, and some even have snacks in the evening.
Marriot Hotel is very nice hotel, very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
This is a great program, rewarding frequent travellers. Benefits include room upgrades, free wi-fi, and late checkout.
Great customer service, friendly faces, home baked cookies, lots of options! We like to stay at the weekly marries meant for business travelers just because we have a family and it is like a studio apartment comes with fridge, micro, ect!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos