BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jessica N.
I stayed at the Marriott at lax last year. It was decent. Kind of old and needed a lot of updating. When I visit the Marriott I expect to receive a certain level of service, in which I thought was lacking at this particular location. But for where and what it was, it was just ok. I love the Marriott because they pride themselves wirth providing the most phenomenal CS you could receive. I just wish I had the same experience at LAX as I do other locations.
Maria Camila V.
Florence, KY
I've recently stayed at the Marriott Marquis in downtown Atlanta and I have to say that employees are equally as awesome as the design of the building. The staff is fast to act if I need something and they do their job with grace. The hotel grounds are pretty cool. The gym is one of the nicest that I've seen in a hotel, right above the gym there is a pool and hot tub. The concierge lounge has a nice view of the city as it is on the 42nd floor. There is a skyway that connects the hotel to a food court, a CVS, and MARTA (Atlanta's subway system). It's pretty accessible. The aquarium and CNN HQ are also close by.
caitlin c.
Durham, NC
Things are very unpredictable when you are in unfamiliar territory, but Marriott has always proven to be consistent.  My husband and I spend a lot of time travelling and know that we will have a great stay at these hotels.  I have high expectations, but I'm always surprised at how well I can sleep in a bed that's not mine!  We signed up for the Marriott Rewards Card last year and have really enjoyed the room upgrades and especially the late checkouts since I'm a night-shifter.  Very quiet, exceptionally clean, and comfortable rooms with great customer service and breakfast is something we actually look forward to!
Emily S.
Knoxville , TN
Globetrotter Expert
My family and I recently stayed at the Marriott near Time Square in Manhattan. This was a great choice for you trip because it was literally right around the block from Time Square. My grandma has problems walking so a central location was a huge part of our choice to stay there. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were clean. The only downside it that the rooms are small that usually BUT you have to take into account we were in Manhattan. Rooms are generally smaller there anyways. I wish there was more coffee in our rooms too. Overall, it was a great location and comfortable. I would stay there again!
christine f.
My Mom has so many points, so if I need to go out of town and stay at a hotel it's a Marriott. Almost every one I have stayed in was very clean and modernized. Like some hotels are very old looking and smell funny, These are so nice! I've stayed in super big rooms and then just your average size two double bed room and both/all have been impeccable!! Nice showers and bathrooms and their little shampoos and soaps are not the cheap kind. Valet service isn't bad either😉
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
Hands down, favorite hotel umbrella chain. They always treat us well, offer many answers and suggestions based on our questions, and treat us special as if we were the only guests. Room upgrades for the elite membership happens quite often, and is worth the time out in to achieve it. Also, Marriott has always seen our special needs, whether they're requiring a wheel chair or food accommodation, as an opportunity to Wow us rather than a burden.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I used to work for Marriott and let me tell you, it was my favorite job I've ever had. If I hadn't graduated college, I would still be working there. They only hire friendly staff members and the screening process is very long. The rooms are always meticulously cleaned and the food is phenomenal. They treat their employees so well and we were all taught repeatedly how important it is to leave a positive impact on all our guests. I will always be a fan!
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at the Philadelphia Downtown Marriott and was very pleased with my stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. I was pleased to find a Starbucks in the hotel and also noticed several additional services like a FedEx center which would be convenient for business travelers. They also had a nice restaurant and bar area. The hotel was connected to the convention center which was also convenient. Unfortunately, the internet is $16/day for usage which is cost prohibitive for pleasure travel and also be for business travelers depending on travel policies. I would stay here again.
Jessica W.
I enjoyed my stay at the Marriott in Nashville. A feature that I was particularly excited about were the iPod players in the room that also were sound machines! I *need* a fan or background sound in order to sleep, and I was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't need to bring my own! The housekeeping did a wonderful job and the indoor pool was lovely. As a former flight attendant, I've been in my share of hotels. The Marriott was very nice.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
I stay here every here for an event (pageant) and the staff are very accommodating, helpful, super friendly. They provide maps, directions, will show you how to get from here to there, help you to your room or vehicle, with your bags or at front desk. Always clean, and the staff win you over.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?